Whistler 1770A Radar Detector

Price grabber has 2 sellers from $85.00 plus shipping. That makes this a wootable deal.

would be good if i had 50 bux to spend.

Definately needed this…my first w00t! AWESOME!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39768&item=5745369560&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

yeah but that bid will go up to at least 50 for sure. its still got 2 1/2 days left.

i will buy that ice cream maker from you if you can provide the same woot shipping rate

wooty mantra… it’s getting late… i was waiting up for the dog bowls

This one is going, even if it is slowly

dog bowls next to finish off the evening?

I was a woot virgin, until this deal :slight_smile:

I hope it’s a good one!

How about a bag of crap for us loyal ones staying up with WOOT- then the ab-tilt to finish off the night (don’t need speakers).

fukin woot wont take any of my credit cards or debit cards WTF!!! my bank account is just fukin fine!!!

Yeah, I think i am going to call it a night at 3am est.

I would have gotten this Woot if i didn’t have only one more semester in a state where radar detectors are legal and then moving back home were they are not legal.

How do we change our email addy here?

i will buy that ice cream maker from you if you can provide the same woot shipping rate[/quote]
you really want it? email me at thefinalprophecy@gmail.com and i’ll tell you when it gets here.

Oops Darn refresh key

C’mon people, just buy a couple of these things…I gotta see the next item before I go to bed. Gotta get at least a couple hours of sleep… :mrgreen:

needed this…got one

Thnx, Woot…I needed this! 8)

thanx a lot woot for screwing me in the ass, ill never buy here again

You can zap a pig, Ahh, I err, a cop so you can zip in a big red car to no end and no fee. Hey, it is not bad to fob the law if you get one. Buy one, two, or one mae. Nab the box and go on the lam not lag. Wow no woe for you!