Whistler 200 Watt Power Inverter with Smart Surge Control

Double quad ditto…

On Moofi for $9.99…

Come on Woot!

That’s funny!! On moofi.woot the price is $9.99 today. Save some $$$, go there instead.

If I happened to win a BOC, and it happened to have one of these in it, I’d be happy happy happy! hint hint

Well, I guess that’s one way to get publicity for moofi.

So we have to wait for the moofi item to sell out before the woot-off unstalls?

Congrats on stalling the Woot-Off, guys. :frowning:

this one must be LESS refurbished than the one on moofi…or more? more or less…?

does anyone know how much this is on moofi?

I heard you can get this $3 cheaper somewhere? Please let me know!!!

This is one of those refurbs that scares me – if that many people returned it, it just means it doesn’t work.

No crap today?!?!?! 2-day woot-off?

Scrabbling to find more items to sell so they stall the woot-off? Damn that’s low.

Killer… B0C @ 9pm…

Laptop? You should hear them squeal when I plug in the crockpot! Yep, too small for me.

Hey… this might mean that I have time to get home from work before this gets sold out.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Whistler 200 Watt Power Inverter with Smart Surge Control
$12.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Can my car’s alternator even put out 1000 extra watts to one of these plugs? I think that’s well beyond its output.

This is a 400W peak with surge protection – it’ll handle any laptop charger with ease. Laptops are only 60-90 watts at full draw when charging.

So is the rumor of this thing selling on moofi true?

Mooooofffffffiiiii!!!

I think the Baskets Of Cuddleecyoots are long gone, given out as spoils of persistence to the first players of the crapshoot slug game. See the staff comment (Gatzby) at 11:15am:

EDIT, corrected link: [url=]http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4625935&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=3#post4626914