Whistler Laser & Radar Detector

well we know what woot got a really good deal on this woot off, lots and lots of radar detectors from lots of companies

bought previously on woot- piece of carp.

This is the 3rd radar detector of the day. On top of 20 TVs

Lol 2

No it DETECTS whistling…

Your powers are amazing. What’s next?

Are these even leagl?

I’m personally just glad it’s not another TV. Although should bags of crap come around I wouldn’t mind the appearance of a TV wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean know what I mean

You’ve got to be kidding me ! I didnt want the FIRST radar detector whenever the he** that was!

urgh. moping. I need a Sansa mp3 player for my daughter’s birthday.

holy cow. it just sold out already! yippee!

I don’t know why you guys but these things. Isn’t it easier to just let the Highway Patrolman light you up, pull you over, and tap on your window to let you know?

I thought that same thing. Ticket not worth it!

Being the fourth radar detector on today’s Woot off also wins you few friends.

This Radar detector doesn’t work. I’ve tried, but I can’t find Gary Burghoff anywhere.

I sorta wanted the bluetooth that first popped up 23 hours ago, but it was gone before I could get the form filled out.

All I can now say is … It’s been a really l o n g 23 hours!

as it was foretold by the wise and wondrous phiyuku!

Holy Carp! Did y’all have, like, one of those in stock? That was the fastest radar detector sell-out I’ve ever seen.

In other news, I’ve got to stop watching late-night woot-offs drunk. Makes commenting on sold-out woots really difficult.

Say. No. MORE!

according to sumeet khumar, it doesn’t protect him from the laser guns of the sub-continental Indian police force…

amazon.com review