Whistler WGPX-635 GPS with 3.5" Touch Screen LCD

Is this the same whistler that makes the crappy radar detectors?

pricing for future reference

product(s): 1 Whistler WGPX-635 GPS Nav System w/3.5" LCD Touch Screen
condition: New

$159.99 + $5 shipping

No review on Cnet nor any on Amazon.

it goes for 230 there though shrugs

Cheapest on ebay is $179.99 shipped.
If I needed one, would be nice.
Cannot believe I missed the BOC even though I was only five minutes behind.
LAME

TWG

Get a free map and a Co-pilot. Men will find there own way faster without any help.
Don’t believe me, Ask one. :wink:

Happy holiday all. Must lock all the doors so this “Santa” does not break in.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1177482

from the previous woot offering.

I would get this if I hadn’t just received my Tom Tom today. But, I did get my 3 Bags Of Crap @ WooT!!! YaY :slight_smile:

Own it, don’t much care for it. It has a lot of cool features for people who take long trips. It tells you where golf courses, restaurants, gas stations, and other attractions are. I don’t take long trips. I take a lot of short ones. This GPS takes too long to figure out where I am when I turn it on. So I guess I’d recommend it for the road warriors, but do the opposite for those who take a lot of relatively short trips. To give you an idea what I mean- I’m a real estate agent.

At least it’s not a bluetooth headset

this is a excellent gps i bought this last year and is extremely accurate and the battery hold for 1/2 hour A+ from me u u can get this buy, pretty good 9-10

I own this unit; was purchased for me as a gift. It is so poor, I recently purchased a Garmin and gave it away for free. It is inaccurate, (if it tells you to turn left in 600 feet, it’s usually more likely about 300 feet to your turn), poorly calculates directions, (it has told me to turn into a parking lot and jump the curb on to the highway, to turn left in to a wall, and to go the wrong way down a one way street), and horrible at getting you to your destination by the best means (it sent me down Rt. 1 South to get to Rt 18 North when my destination was north, and the entrance to 18 North was much closer and north of my source adding 15 additional minutes senselessly to the trip.)

The features are quite good; it has millions of POIs, speaks major highway names, nice bright screen, but as a GPS unit, it is sorely lacking.

Even given to me for free, I feel like I’ve overpaid. I strongly recommend against this unit. Good luck if you buy one!

Merry Christmas!

Percentages look weird

They had sold 14 of them by 1 pm CST

Are you near East Brunswick, South River, Woodbridge, or Edison, New Jersey?

I used to live in Sayreville and drive the roads you’re describing, frequently. :slight_smile:

It’s a small wootin’ world. :smiley:

Merry Christmas,
Alan

If something alerted me every time i went over the speed limit it’d find itself on the side of the road realll fast.

FYI: Even if you still want one, the I Want One doesn’t work.

shirt woot site is up.
Looks like those guys can handle their liquor.
Merry Christmas, and a hung over new year.