White Oak Reserve Red Blend (3)

Not working for me as well. Tried all clients. They are all up to date.

Got it to work from my phone. Not sure why its not working from computer.

Sparky, I’d take a bottle or two if you (can) grab any.

From The California Wine Tasting Adventures of Erik Wait, the 2005 profile of the Alexander Valley Reserve followed by the 2006 of Napa Valley Reserve which is on sale today:

My seventh pour was the 2005 Alexander Valley Reserve. It is a “right bank” Bordeaux blend of 50% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Sauvignon, and 25% Cabernet Franc aged in 80% new oak barrels (75% Hungarian and 25% French) for 22 months. This wine displays black currants, strawberry preserves, cigar box, and tobacco. Although it has a hefty price tag at $50 a bottle it will easily compete with many similar wines in the Napa Valley in the $60-$75 range.

The eighth sample was the 2006 Napa Valley Reserve. A “left bank” Bordeaux blend 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Merlot, it was aged in 50% new oak barrels (50% Hungarian and 50% French) for 22 months. A slightly bigger and earthier wine than the Alexander Valley, with cassis, coffee, mint, sweet oak and toast notes. On the palate the tannins have a firm grip and yet the wine glides across the palate leaving a long cherry finish. This wine sells for $50 a bottle.

The whole Woot site across the board is not working right on my computer (using Chrome) today - many pages, pictures, etc. are not working right. Remarkably got to this comments page, though.

We are aware that some of you are experiencing ordering problems and we apologize for this. We will let you know as soon as it’s fixed.

It sounds like people are able to order on mobile devices so you might try that if you can.

Also using Chrome and finding that I can access my cart and view the preview pics of other woot sites at the top of this page but neither of those work on the main wine.woot page.

Holy Cow! We could get one bottle PLUS a corkscrew for just $50? Or it could get 3 bottles for about the same amount. Hmmmm…

Realize that the Groupon “deal” is for 1 bottle at $50!

They sell the corkscrews here periodically for around $23, IIRC & FWIW.

I had the problem, I hit “I want one” button showed my cart but couldn’t get further, so Opened a new window went to woot, clicked my cart and was able to finish the order. all on a desk top

So is this *really * S.O., or just another issue with mother ship?

Unfortunately my shipment was damaged and I have not received a response from support (other than the automated response 3x now). Anyone other staff out there than can help?

I’m sorry for the delayed response. I’ll email CS to let them know of your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Sorry to hijack this thread but on the 15th I did get a response from CS and I replied back to them and then all went silent so I have no idea if anything is is process. I requested a refund. Can you check on this if indeed my refund request was received?

Hi staff, any update?