White Zeppelin 2009 Chardonnay - 3 Pack

It’s had relatively little oxygen exposure, but I wouldn’t claim that it will be better next year. I don’t know! It’s showing really well right now, though.

It’s not acidic/sharp the way some young high acid Chards are. No oak, no tannin whatsoever; it’s just lush. Like me. Wish I could get an outside opinion here, but it would have to be overnighted for Sat delivery, no?

Send some to Alexa84 then. I bet she’d be up for a free bottle! Damn sharp as well. Caught out my ahem deliberate mistake in missing the no oak part of the description.

White Zeppelin is a euphemism if you want it to be! But it’s not related to White Mountain Magic, the subject of the great Meth Leppard song.

party info:
www.WetZeppelin.com

and the inevitable Facebook page, Wet Zeppelin II . . .

No oak. No chips, biolees, or . . . wait a minute, am I breaking the Code here or ??

EX-actly :smiley:

I’m game! and certainly happy to oblige :slight_smile:

and Richard, just looking out for you, you know that!

Then again, there ought to be SOMEBODY in CA, AZ or NV that will be on the Central Coast tomorrow or Saturday . . . it’s nice and cool on the coast!

not in CA 'til July 17th - and then only in LA :confused: I long for the day I’m semi-rich and somewhat affluent, or at least well-connected, and someone will send me to the wine-making regions of California to sip at my leisure…

Semi-unofficial rat! go on, go on Mr SB (notice now good winemakers and the letters SB go together?)… I bet WD’d love the idea too.

Wait, wait, I’m encouraging a cute wooter to give her details to someone else. Damn… must be some kind of error. Ah, well we’ll see how far you get if you try to correct the winemaker, Alex! :slight_smile:

Okay, I threw my back out horribly this morning (thursday) from a combination of pogoing during band practice and moving heavy objects out at Gill vyd (westside Paso, one of my New Projects) so I’m crashing.

I will attempt to get up early and answer questions, but if I’m not up by 7 CA time just ring my cell at 805-550-6492 and wake me up. The surf outside my window isn’t loud enough!

Swilly

You’re a star… worked out how to live well I think you have. Great stuff, good night! Maybe you’re a bit like those motorbike guys Oz Clarke and James May visited!

right, for me, time to see Bangkok’s golden palace!

“What over-analysis . . . no wonder I bore the hot chick winemakers when I’m sober.”

Am I the only one to notice that bore can have two meanings?  Hmmm....

You ordered 9 White Zeppelin 2009 Chardonnay.

First timer too :smiley:

Got me!

I’ve easily gone through 2 cases of Stillman’s concoctions since he first introduced himself on woot (with part of the 3rd case still left), never a bad review.

Haven’t has his Chard (yet…), but the Reds were all tasty, the Pink (Rose) was better than many from the Province, and the Viognier was awesome.

If you like wine that tastes good, you’ll buy some of his. If you’re looking for an unpleasant drinking experience, look elsewhere.

Holy mackerel - I thought you wrote the “smurf outside isn’t loud enough.” Long day…in for at least one! Good night.

I don’t think he’s biting, Richard. BUT, maybe we can talk him into something for the LA/So-Cal Summer Syrah Sipping Pre-RPM Fri/Sun 16/18 July!

I could make the trip towards Monterey in the morning :slight_smile: But then I’m off to summit a 14000 foot stratovolcano.

Aye, my local liquor store had a gal with fake blonde hair and dark eye brows trying to pimp something called “Starz Beer” the other night. This might be great wine, but I’m out.