Whole Body Vibration Exercise System

Check out what Dr. Susan Smith Jones, MS, PhD has to say about this Exercise System after completing a six month study.

Click Here

Anyone know how noisy this machine is? I live in an apartment building - will it bother the neighbors? Is it similar to a low hum? Louder?

Thanks.

Great Question.

Our machines are designed with quiet in mind. The six legs on the bottom of the machine eliminates any vibration from your floors, you can’t even hear the machine from the next room its that quiet…

Hi, I have 2 questions.

1. Is the warranty information correct? 2 years parts and 2 years labor? I ask because on rocksolidwholesale.com the warranty is only for 1 year on parts and labor. Just double checking, thank you.

2. By any chance, is the rs7000 model available? Thank you.

One of the pictures shows some bands attached. Do they come with the item?

During this exclusive “fitness week” event we are offering a Two year warranty on all products.

Yes, Resistance Bands are included with both the RS3000 & RS2200 models.

Ridiculous. What an absolute waste of time and space. Buy a nice set of dumbbells instead.

Can you provide a little more info? It says frequency is 0-30Hz. How many Gs does the machine produce?

The RS3000 produces 9 Gs.

During this exclusive “fitness week” event we are offering a Two year warranty on all products.