Why can't I order a Woot product from Canada and have it shipped to my son in the States?

I understand why Woot doesn’t want to ship outside the country given their low shipping charge but if I order a product for my son in the States what difference does it make where the cash comes from? I’ve tried twice with two different product. Money not coming your way.s and got denied twice

Woot does actually sell and ship internationally, and you aren’t shipping it internationally anyways so it’s probably just a weird glitch.

You need to ask them at service.woot.com or fill out the form on the left side of this page .

This forum is for non-woot related posts so they won’t see it here. Hope that helps!

I run into this same issue, living in Alaska which is another ‘no-ship’ zone for Woot. Some banks insist that your ship-to address for online purchases be the same as the address on your account. The cure I found most satisfactory is to pay via PayPal, and list my sister’s address in IL as my ship-to address. I had to add her address to my PayPal account, but as much as I buy from Woot, it worked out very well.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the advice

Only shirts ship internationally. This forum is on all the sites, so we don’t know if it is a shirt.

Service@woot.com are the guys you need!