Why Did It Have To Be Snakes

Ditto. Snakes are awesome.

Looks like a baseball jersey that Short Round would wear.

“YOU CALL HIM DOCTOR JONES, DOLL!!!”

I love Indy AND hate snakes, and this shirt is still largely uninspired to me. I think I’m getting too crotchety in my later years…

That’s crazy talk!

It took me a bit to see the Jones reference but did anyone remember that this same line is from Harry Potter?

I think you’re referring to Ronald Weasley, who hates spiders. What a creepy shirt that would make.

I can’t say I hate snakes, but I’m also not looking to run into any. Happy to be out of diamondback country and more into garden snake country.

I didn’t do the math, but visually it looked right … except for the message.

I like snakes - both the kind that slithers and the ones I can wield (though mine has a red & black handle).

Can we have the opposing view on another shirt?

Finally, a Jock shirt!

So… are you a Whhhip enthusiast or just really into BDSM?

Why did there have to be snakes?

http://blog.pubquizusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/indy.jpg

I 2nd that. I love Snakes! I love all animals but that doesn’t mean I’m willing to handle them like you can a snake.

Good memory from about 17 years ago - My brother’s best friend had a boa or python (can’t remember) but it was white and yellow and over 6 foot long. We were at the beach and he’s wearing it over his shoulder and decided to visit the restroom. It was so funny seeing a couple of teenagers come running out of the bathroom saying “Did you see that Snake!!!” Good memories!

I would buy this shirt, but I kinda like snakes sooo…

But then if you wore it, you’d be being ‘ironic’!

That is cool for you to figure out and AMAZING that the artist took that into consideration. I wondered if it was too long myself but didn’t do any measurements.

Vince? I thought this was by Vincent? I’m so confused. Congrats on the print! Next up, the I hate rats shirt!

Every character in an action movie knows that a sheet of plate Glass is only there so that you can throw someone through it. And then the snakes are loose in the room.

Ye gods I want to play some Feng Shui now.

I work at an animal shelter and one day someone sent in a monetary donation with a little note that said, “For all the cats and dogs, but no snakes!!!”

Poor snakes!

Great observation, I didn’t think of that.

It’s a collaboration with my evil twin brother, Vince. Sorry for the confusion! :slight_smile:

Vincent.

It’s partly the reason why I didn’t use the “Why did it have to be snakes” quote instead. With all the looping it would have been way too long.

Vincent