Why do you have to make "log in with amazon" so complicated?

Incognito was the only thing that worked for me.

I don’t have chrome just firefox. I reset firefox (like a reinstall without addins… ) it works now (yeah!)

1 Like

I have this problem using Opera. I tried all of the above suggestions (clearing cache, clearing cookies, enabling popups, enabling cookies, disabling add-ins/extensions), but I still got an about:blank popup window when I clicked the “log in with Amazon” button. The only thing that worked was a “New private window.”

Yes. Exactly. This was the problem for me.

To fix, I had to go into Chrome → Extensions and completely disable Duck Duck Go.
What didn’t work: whitelisting woot.com and amazon.com or trying to use DDG’s “turn off for this site” button. Also, no amount of cookie/cache clearing.

Woot should fix this; in the meantime, they should explicitly mention DDG in their workaround advice.

I"m having an issue with “Amazon Pay”. Woot shows my accurate account information but when I go to check out I get a “use Amazon Pay” and the address is my old address. When I go to change it, it won’t allow me. It doesn’t let me pay through Woot. When I look at my amazon account, it has the correct information and now I’m scared to order something off Woot because I don’t want it to get shipped three states away.

Could you try logging out of both Woot & Amazon. That often fixes that issue.

Here’s other things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

If those don’t work, let me know the following information:

• App or Desktop?
  • Device & OS/Version
  • Browser & version
  • Exactly what is happening and when it happens.