Why is this so Lame?

I got a pushy email from Amazon that led me to Woot. I like Clearance prices, but NOTHING on here has a price I would regard as a good value, a discount, or clearance. Just the usual gouging. And I don’t see a Search function either. MASSIVE FAIL

3 Likes

5 Likes

Woot is a way of life, dude. :w_happy2:

Of course, so is coming onto a site you’ve never been to before, deciding it’s a fail after just a few minutes, and then trying to make sure everyone else knows about your extremely important opinion on the message forums.

You keep do you, Wooter #101482349832340881092834.

3 Likes

No.

2 Likes

I wondered who snatched that up.

2 Likes

I don’t know who you are but I love you.

3 Likes

CLASSIC BRIAN

5 Likes

ezgif-7-82e9636d81dd

3 Likes

I got some stuff on woot for 1 dollar once.

7 Likes

FAKE NEWS

4 Likes

He also got a Cards Against Humanity expansion pack, based on what I’ve seen.

4 Likes

And he loved it.

7 Likes

Hopefully one day I will be worthy of getting a Cards Against Humanity expansion pack (or the like) and loving it.

2 Likes

Are you a penguin?
I feel like you’re a penguin.

5 Likes

The penguin wouldn’t have more than one… no, wait… more than two… accounts, would he? Surely not.

Who am I kidding, I bet he has at least five.

3 Likes
  • per week.
6 Likes

I’d get that if the stars glowed in the dark.

(The hubs would be jealous.)

1 Like

I’ve had a similar experience. One time I got a pushy email from the Amazon that led me to Manaus. I like 19th century rubber industry boom towns but NOTHING there I would regard as “one of the gaudiest cities of the World”. Just the usual corruption. I didn’t see a Starbucks either. Also a MASSIVE FAIL.

I guess the ridiculousness of inferring that a pushy email was the cause of a subjectively poor impression of something would be my takeaway

6 Likes

I didn’t make it past “rubber”. It’s 10:36 pm on a Tuesday. Do you have to use words that are so wordy? I need old timey British slang.

3 Likes