Wicked Audio Noise Isolating Earbuds

HEADPHONES!

Previous Woot

blink

gone in < 60 seconds.

Been waiting on these from woot for a few months, and they only had TWO pairs???

I am sick and tired of these mutha flippin’ headphones on my mutha flippin’ woot.

Are you kidding me? Sold out already? I bought three pairs of these last time they were on sale and my wife loves them. I was going to stock up again but they sold out super fast.

In for…

nevermind.

Darn! This is what I was waiting for. Gone in an instant!

Sold out!!! Dang, I wanted 3!!!

sonofa… I took me longer to log in than these things were on sale. 2? Holy crap!

Damn woot. what did you have ONE stinking pair or something? sold out I hit refresh headphones click I want click 3 click buy (all autofill so this is what 10 seconds max) and its sold out already.

come on put up more than 1 :slight_smile:

ME TOO!!! WOOT I OFFICIALLY HATE YOU FOR THE NEXT 60 SECONDS!!

Was going to ask if they sound way better then the Koss ones they had up a while back but I guess never mind…I’m pretty happy with the Koss ones for the money, they sound pretty nice. The cheapies they had in the 3 packs not so much but a few folks at my sisters work got some free headphones from those so they didn’t go to waste.

yep…

Worst Woot-off ever!

EVER!

ARRGH!!!

I’ve been waiting forever for these because mine broke and they only had 2!? Come on.