Wicked Little Buds Noise Isolating Stereo Earbuds

Noise Isolating! I love that term, hoping you will think these are “Noise Canceling” instead. Noise Isolating means it has little soft ear pads to block some noise. Big deal!

Captain Obvious :stuck_out_tongue:

Yay!!! In for 3! used my $5 coupon so 3 sets of headphones for $8.97 NICE!

I got these in my last random stuff box, they are actually really nice, I use them more often than my more expensive skullcandy because they have better sound, and the cords are wrapped in a insulating sheath, so you dont get the constant banging transferred to your ears when running. Highly recommended, and makes a nice gift for any pre-teen to early adulthood (read here: early 20’s) person you need to give a gift to but dont know what the hell to get them. This plus $20 in cash would be money (no pun intended)

Earbuds are nice but when is another PC monitor 24" or larger coming up…need some advance hint!!!

WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS SEEN A GRAB BAG IN THIS WOOT OFF YET?

In for 3. (that way I don’t have to complain about the shipping being more than the cost :stuck_out_tongue: )

Do not want! I bought some of the a couple woot-offs ago. Very disappointed. Loved the nylon cording, and everything else, EXCEPT they seemed to amplify ambient noise. I ride the train to work, and it was especially noticeable when people around me were reading newspapers.

I don’t care about these things,its just my last post was #no.666!!! so this will be 667,thankyou God.

Where did the $5 coupon come from?

25%x25%

Does this make you happy tater??

I hope its not to distorted…Drrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aww, NightGhost’s name is back to normal :frowning:

Unless it’s $9 for 3 + $5 s&h.

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!

same here, in for 2… for 5.98… can’t beat that.

I got some of these when they were wooted a few months back. Definitely much better than a pair that I bought in an airport for $20 when I forgot my Shures at home. The large cushions work best in my ears, and do a pretty good job of blocking airplane engine noise and shrieking babies.

WONDERING IF YOU COULD JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN?

bought pair of these back on april 1st…still use them everyday except after a few days one side stopped working…took a few days of chewing it and banging it against my desk BUT got it to work again…they are comfortable.i’ll say that…love the cord

I bought two pairs during a previous Woot. If you stuff them in your ears appropriately, it definitely keeps out a lot of noise and allowed me to lower the volume of my iPod relative to the regular Apple earbuds (commuting on train and in crowds). I think the sound quality is good and at least comparable to, if not better than, the Apple ones. However after long wearing durations, they hurt my ears. But I have small ears, others may not have this problem.

Are the ear buds the sponge type or are they rubber?