Wild Anatomy

I like how the rib cage is also a bird cage.

Clever!

the flamingos are pink because of too much pepto

I about tripped over myself in my rush to order this - worried that in the first five minutes everyone else would have claimed it.

It is perfectly fabulous, with the exception of the yellow color - which generally makes me look somewhat corpse-like - but if that’s the case, it’ll just reinforce the internal organs image, right?

oh, and better being a bird stomach than a bird brain

Home run for the write up…

Oh, and GO CARDS! As a St. Louis area native, I have to comment that after reading the description. Best baseball team ever! :smiley:

What have you done? Is the cardinal’s stomach a beetle? And the beetle’s stomach a flea? And the flea’s stomach a bacteria? And the bacteria’s stomach? When will this end?

Also, the cardinal is the stomach and the finshes are the liver and pancreas, I believe.

Ohhhh it’s a snaaaaake

Just came in here to say bravo.

ditto

Third Thirstyfly since 12/30. Pretty impressive.

easily the best of hers they’ve gotten, tho. the colors on this are going to look absolutely killer

We go from “Chucknorium” to this … Oooooookay …

I thought you were supposed to get butterflies in your stomach, not birds.

Yeah…>_> Came here, saw the shirt and went :open_mouth: ! I NEED IT. So I bought one :3

So that’s how that mouse got in there. Remind me not to swallow an alka seltzer lest my organs explode.

The kidneys are higher up and further back. Can I order one with 3 kidneys and possibly 2 pancreata thrown in as well?

“Ongoing Sale: 13337 (live in 23h 35m)”

So it’s like a SUPER 1337?

I’m adding a comment to see my avatar:)

also: i love the product nummmmmmmmmber!

how accurate is Woot’s size chart. I was going to order a “small” but after looking at the size chart it says I should buy a “Kid’s 10.”

Should I just go with a “small” since most of the shirts I buy are smalls or go with the “Kid’s 10”?