Wild Turkeys RULE

I like the message - don’t just wish - fix it. I always wish for the big half! I have never been let down.
It’s definitely a conversation starter - can’t you just picture a turkey bone guy meeting a Lurker guy.

I like this shirt… it’s clever and cute (my gf was cracking up), but I’m not sure if I like the bright blue…

I think it is hilarious. Also, if I break it and don’t win maybe that side of the bone will heal stronger so that I will win in round 2 :wink:

So, is that a turkey wishbone or is it a chicken wishbone?
And does that really matter?
And what is up with changing “The Die Is Cast” to: “The Die Is All-Star of Thousands” ? I wonder where that one is going?
So many questions - so so many questions.
Must sleep now. Must rest…

llo
for reals

cool picture… but not for a shirt.

not…funny

even if it were…joke shirts are not wearable

this is exactly the point! The confused look on people’s faces is well worth $10…

oh, and LOOK! Jake’s first woot! again. It’s good to know everything is right with the world again :slight_smile:

from “all-star cast” and “cast of thousands”

is that supposed to be like wyld stallyns? and i guess it’s a cute idea but i don’t think it belongs on a shirt (much like a lot of shirt.woot designs)

I like the blue color.

Thats what I like too, the blue is what did it for me. I love bright blue, and I have plenty of baby blue so this was perfect for me. The fact that the design is so strange makes it that much more awesome, to me anyways. I love the placement like I’ve said earlier. Just woke up, not much for comments on this shirt yet, we’ll see how it goes throughout the day.

Funny Luke, but I don’t know if I can buy this one. It’s humorous but I just can’t see myself picking one up.

I like the shirts so far this week because I know I’m going to be wanting at least two of the three derby shirts. Good to save my money for that.

I don’t think I’d mind getting this in a random, but I don’t want to buy before seeing how it actually looks on the shirt. The size and placement are… just… odd. Maybe good odd, but odd. Very cute idea, though, and congrats on the print.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/270916539_5a9c0691ef.jpg

Hmm, shouldn’t the Turkey cast be ‘higher’ up on the leg? IE where it actually breaks? :stuck_out_tongue:

has anyone found the secret phone number?

awesome shirt, congrats luke!!

It’s written in yellow, so I can’t read it.

“If only there was some way to go back and change that before it even started. A way to heal the crack of destiny and try again, or even better, just take a different path entirely. If only that cast could be applied by some sort of doctor, a doctor known for healing time, a doctor known for making it better when it breaks, a doctor who… hang on a second, I got this great idea for a TV show.”

Doctor Who! I totally love this show, but I only just discovered it after moving to Austria where the only English language channel I get is BBC Prime. Check it out. You’ll love it too!