Wild Zora Meat and Veggie Bars (14)

Wild Zora Meat and Veggie Bars 14-Pack Sampler
Sold by: Wine Country Connect, LLC
$36.99 $49.00 25% off List Price
(2) - Wild Zora BBQ Beef Bars With Kale, Tomato & Red Bell Pepper, 1.1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Chili Beef Bars With Kale, Apricot & Cayenne Pepper, 1.1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Parmesan Beef Bars With Kale, Tomato & Basil, 1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Mediterranean Lamb Bars With Spinach, Rosemary & Turmeric, 1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Curry Masala Turkey Bars With Spinach, Dates & Cardamom, 1.1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Apple Pork Bars With Kale, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme, 1.1 Oz.
(2) - Wild Zora Taco Pork Bars With Cilantro, Lime & Jalapeño, 1.1 Oz.

Somebody needs to tell woot that “gourmet” doesn’t have to equal over priced. About $40 a pound for this snack makes me opt for 6 lobster tails instead.
https://jet.com/product/detail/ec73d9e08a4244479568a60faadc23f7

Dear woot, no.

Curious how you prepare that lobster to be shelf stable so it can be taken on a backpacking trip or sporting event with little to minimal cooling. Sometimes there’s more to food than the bottomline per-pound cost.

This looks interesting to me since I’m always on the lookout for alternative snacks to eat on the field during archery competitions (certainly not eating lobster), but not having tried them I’m not in for a 14-pack of it. I’m going to see if I can source these locally. Sounds like something REI might stock.

Edit - Oooh, these are “printed to order”!! :slight_smile:

Edit2 - Woot… Thought… How about “try it” packs of various products?? (more EDIT - Maybe each quarter, an assortment of previously sold products, maybe contained in some sort of Bag, maybe call it a Bag of… Consumables.)

Really thought it was for cats or dogs…

They have a store locator at Find Us in Stores – Wild Zora, and yes, it appears REI carries them. Use the locator to see if your nearby REI has them. No store close to me. :frowning:

2.40 an ounce 38$/lb for food bars. Are you serious? They must think all woot shoppers are rich. I come to this section just for the laughs at how ridiculously expensive it is.

Looks to be about the same price per ounce as most other “jerky & trail mix” things which is basically what this is.

As always shipping is included. It’s only $34.41 per pound.

Nice try. It’s 15 ounces of total product 10 x 1.1 oz + 4 x 1 oz bars. / 37 $ = 2.46 an ounce x 16 oz = 39.46 per pound!