Wilson ProStaff Tour Complete Set

Thanks, I did not notice the 10% coupon and I have corrected my numbers in the price comparison.

You stated, “I’m glad there is another option available in case these sell out before I decide.” Please note the 10% off coupon ends today and then price goes back up to, $249.96.

I’m a beginning golfer. Would these work for someone who is 5’-10" tall?

Can we get a club list? I would like to know exactly what is included.

Thanks!

The most important thing to consider when measuring for golf clubs is length from finger tips with arms extended at sides to floor not the height of the player. A taller player may have same distance to floor as a shorter player depending on length of his arms. Standard clubs such as these will fit 90%+ of male players. That is why companies sell so many standard length clubs. I hope this helps.

Yup. Until you are ready for a new set, you don’t need to worry much about club length unless you are a giant (6’4+) or midget (male under 5’3ish). After you’re a novice you can go to a golf shop and get fitted… But again, thats not until you’re ready to buy new club or a new set.

I started with the Wilson’s and regret selling them for a Taylormade set. I don’t play enough to stay proficient with my TMs.

Yes, these would be just fine. Any modern set of clubs performs well enough for most golfers. It’s your swing that will hold you back, not your clubs. I’m a 7 handicap and have spent way too much money on clubs, and if I had to be honest with myself I say that it’s rather rare that the purchase of a particular club made a significant difference in my game.

I agree, there’s no way I would buy something where the picture is FIVE clubs off from the description.

Plus there’s no length of handedness specified or selectable at checkout. I’m a 6’5" lefty. I don’t want to buy half a set of clubs that will be too short and facing the wrong direction.

anyone know how to return these?? :frowning: please help!

Our return policy tends to lean toward defects only. Here’s the FAQ.