Winchester Large 2 Blade Stockman Knife

**Item: **Winchester Large 2 Blade Stockman Knife
Price: $7.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Winchester Large 2 Blade Stockman Knife)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Winchester Large 2 Blade Stockman Knife)

Is there a lock to make sure the knife doesn’t double back on you and you get sliced while it’s open?

I don’t see one in the pictures, and I check a couple other websites. No mention of it, but I’ll email the buyer to double check.

if you look at the first picture you can see the silver back on both ends of the knife raised a little. usually fully extending or closing the knife will allow this mechanism to lie flat.

so yeah it appears to have some kind of locking mechanism.

It’s a slipjoint lock. It will lock it firmly in place…until you close it. No button or anything you have to manually depress. This is extremely common for this type of knife. Think Case/swiss army.

No assisted opening, no liner lock, no push buttons; just a pocket knife like those I’ve carried for forty years.

Yep… The kind of knife my grandpa used to castrate hogs; that’s what it is, and since I won’t be castrating any hogs, I’m gonna pass. But maybe this WOULD be a good picnic knife. Nah – I think the blades are too short for cheese and salami slicing. The darn thing is only good for castrating hogs.

Or if properly applied to reach a human heart and put a permanent stop to a mugger or other troublemaker, and not so conspicuous as to cause hassles with law enforcement.

Bone handle = not vegan. I’ll have to pass on it.

Yeah sure thing Rambo. Jeez… How about whittling? Opening packages? Cutting cord? Slicing a friggin tomato for a BLT? Nooooo… You can only fantasize about stabbing someone.

Anyone know where these are made now?

That would be difficult to do with the handle material, blade design and 2.5 inch blade length.
But,2.5 inches makes it legal almost anywhere.

Where is this knife made?

No stamp on the blades that I can see in the pictures so I’m guess there made in China.

It’s a celery bone.

Part knife, part dog treat… genius!

Google says they are made in Ohio, but also says: Winchester knives are made in the USA. They have been made Ohio for many years. However, the Winchester trademark is also used for some very inexpensive China made knives sold by Gerber

Made in Ohio, according to Google, but it also says: Winchester knives are made in the USA. They have been made Ohio for many years. However, the Winchester trademark is also used for some very inexpensive China made knives sold by Gerber. Have to ask the buyer at Woot.

Nice,I like that.