Wind Surfer

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

bird is the word.

This t-shirt brings up sad memories!
“I’m a leaf on the wind”
rest in peace Wash…

Disappointed there was no Firefly reference in the writeup.

I like it. #smooth

“Logic is little tweeting bird chirping in meadow.” – Spock

The red, white, and blue color scheme suggests an old-fashioned political ad. Perhaps the little sparrow is the last undecided voter in America, surfing on a wind of non-commitment, responsible for subjecting the rest of us to another six weeks of political ads?

He’s the Punxsutawney Phil of the presidential campaign!

It kind of bothers me that he has only three toes. But cute design nonetheless :slight_smile:

Awww… Cute Woot!

Too Soon!!!

RIP Wash

WHY? lol

Oh that’s a leaf? I thought he was riding on the feathers of his fallen foes. Hmph. My way is better.

Here’s the word, wind surfin’ bird…

The write-up accurately portrays the birder’s dilemma at shirt.woot. Sometimes, artists create cool bird shirts, and all I can do is try to figure out which bird it should be, and if there isn’t a kind of bird it should be, I can’t support the shirt.

In this case, I’ll assume it’s the Western bluebird with some color in his cheeks due to all of that extreme wind leafing.

I dunno about this:

“I donna. Looks like a bluebird or something. Whatever he is, he sure knows how to have FUN though.”

Looks like an Apple auto-correct. :slight_smile:

I like it, it’s cute in a nostalgic way and not in that annoying shiny way. It’s got some style and great colors.

Who doesn’t love bluebirds?

Awe man! You beat me to the quote! Lol!

Exaaaactly.

“I’m a surfer!”