Windchaser Iceman Portable Ice Maker – Stainless

Someone might want it for a mini bar setup.

■Dimensions: 12” (H) x 14.96” (W) x 14.96” (D)

Mmmmmmm… refurbished ice!

Perfect for an alcoholic on the go.

Ummmm, no.

Now you can bring montezuma’s revenge back home for all your friends, with the new Winchaser Iceman Portable (but not always potable) Ice Maker!

For those too lazy to walk to the fridge?

Wait…

They say it’s “automatic” yet you have to manually add water, instead of just hooking up a gardenhose or other piping…

Cool, I can take this with me to the sink to add water and make my own ice rather than wasting my time going all the way to the freezer.

no, water is poured into the top.

Cool, I can take this with me to the sink to add water and make my own ice rather than wasting my time going all the way to the freezer.

My real question is can I put a body in here or do I have to take it apart first?

sweet, ANOTHER ice maker. Still waiting for some flying monkeys, Bucket of Candy or something cool. We will probably get another E-composter next…

this seems really handy for tailgating and what not, bit pricey for such a ridiculously unnecessary item.

i was like “This can’t make that much ice” so google told me wrong.
150 cubes from about 5liters of water for the larger version so the portable must be less then that.
http://www.windchaserproducts.com/specialty/icm.htm

Is this similar to hospital ice in any way? The little pellets that aren’t completely solid… I love that ice. If this machine can make that kind of ice, I’m in.

12"x14"x14" and half of it is cooler. Maybe half a cubic foot of ice? Just what you need if the only ice-maker you have in the dorm room is in that 4 cf fridge.

Bring it to the Packers/Vikings game this weekend and ice Brett Favre.

Top five things to buy in a recession.

1. Portable ice maker
  2. Easy Bake oven
  3. “Scratcher” tickets
  4. Malt Liquor
  5. Windows Vista

Maybe get an arm and a leg in there. The head wouldn’t fit…
Second thought - just an arm if you break it half way to the elbow…