Windom 35 Degree Sleeping Bag

Aw probably was nowhere near getting 1 but I felt close I saw the bar half full on a bunnies ogling carrots and clicked I want 1 then it refreshed the page and told me it was sold out =( I want to get 1 of these infamous bags!

I am clearly not destined to get a bag of crap. Woot does not like me…

Sweet! Finally got one this woof-off. I was in for the others but didn’t get it. But this one was SUCCESS! Thanks Woot!

I almost got the Boards of Canada but I forgot my password.

yes it was!!! 54.99 plus shipping

Hmmmmmmmmm

Seriously, I missed the bag of carrots again by this much? This makes twice I’ve been teased this Woot Off. The Woot Off gods are against me.

As penance, I’ll buy the next crappy item this Woot Off offers and go flagellate myself with it. Or maybe just pour myself another glass of wine.

FIRST ONE EVER!! WOOT!!!

This bag is actual goosey down compared to the synth of the other bag. Down compresses better, teeny tiny.

I got all the way to order status page for the BOC only to have it eventually process and tell me

“your order is NOT in.”

:confused:

you need to move to a different state sir, you’re getting hosed by taxes

A 35 degree mummy bag ? How odd.

Usually the mummy bags are the zero or sub-zero bags.

I stand corrected! This one is Duck Down, the other was Hollow Fiber???

I don’t think this is a sleeping bag.

My friend Tommy is in the 5th grade, and he says this is a sarcophagus.

no kidding, but I always have something to ■■■■■ about!!

Now I hope for W00t lights or a monkey…:slight_smile: sleep tonight I shall…

I don’t think I am going to buy the BOC anymore. They haven’t been good the last few times and really…it’s never been the same since woot sold out to Amazon.

On a side note, weren’t they selling 20 degree sleeping bags earlier? I wish I could have bought that one instead. :frowning: Would really love to get two of these…one for myself and one for my fiancee.

Insert whine about not getting the previous deal here, like anybody gives a funk if you did

why is everyone obsessed with the BOC? Is it because it is a good deal or just because you want to win one?

It contains random stuff. Sometimes it’s crap, sometimes its something expensive and huge.