Wine Barrel Wine Stave Bottle Balancer

will all basic varieties of wine bottles balance?

“This product is so amazing that I’m addicted to it. Since I got my Wine Stave Bottle Balancer, I’ve lost 350 lbs, and my kids have decided to go back and finish high school so they can dual major in rocket science and medicine!”

Hey NightGhost, I’m not sure if you saw our responses to your query about over-egging in the D’ONTSPILLE LE BLACK thread. I chipped in with what I knew and was able to find online and Kyle picked up where I left off. I’m pretty sure Richard would have dropped the knowledge on us if he hadn’t been playing the role of the PUNisher.

Wooterrific Tomfoolery

I would assume so. A little play with bottle placement ought to remedy the variation in weight distribution amongst bottles. I might be wrong…

thx:)

Just bought two, but I’m still not sure why…

awesome idea!

i have a buuuunch of scrap wood and all the tools needed to edge, drill, and stain remakes of this product

cool, just gave me a cheap project

Would this make a good thank-you gift for some letters of rec?

Apparently this item can only be shipped to New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, not other Canadian provinces. What’s up with that?

I’d go with wine…

in for 1 for my wine guzzling sister. vid of similar product, if not the same. pretty cool

and some dude who made his own

“Gravity Soda Holda” lol

Thanks. If a winemaker uses too much isinglass to fine the wine, is it “over-fished”?

I think that’s actually considered baiting, not fining… but only if you want to get technical.

and in excess it’s generally referred to as over-angled

Then the wine would be obtuse. :wink:

Are you sure that it’s only the wine? imagine rimshot here

I had been doing well, holding out through most of gift-week and all of the woot-off (at least with wine and oenaphenalia). You got me with these cheap, but lovely, gifts I can give out (or is it lovely, but cheap?)…

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: jtherron
Speed to first woot: 1m 1.940s
Last wooter to woot: auggie24

I have one of these that was given to me, currently holding a bottle of Albino Rhino. It’s an attention-grabber even without the Woot Cellars label.

To answer the questions about stability, it’s not prone to tipping over without a fair amount of banging around. The center of gravity appears to be low enough to keep it in place pretty well.

This is a great way to display your favorite bottle.

I have one of these (ok, not this exact one as I bought mine from a little art fair fundraiser for my kids’ school), and it’s pretty cool. Only concern is that the kids think it’s pretty cool as well, and when they play with their dad’s expensive things, bad things happen.

It’s otherwise very cool. :slight_smile:

This could work with a bottle of whiskey too… hmmmm. You’d be the talk of the trailer park.

sigh

In for 3.