Wine Barrel Wine Stave Bottle Balancer

Wine Barrel Wine Stave Bottle Balancer
$6.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Wooden
PRODUCT: 1 Wine Stave Bottle Balancer

Product website

Previous offer:
12/6/10

Cute, but not the thing for earthquake country.

I bought a couple of these, gave one as a gift, kept the second. Awesome gift and decoration. Looks great, worth the cash!

This is an interesting piece, but not practical/useful.

Does the bottle of wine come with it? I love that stuff…

Jest sayin’

In for two. This will look good in my kitchen assuming the cats don’t knock it over. The other is for my mum.

heres hoping that some corison pops up during this woot-off!

These are awesome, but be careful. I bought 2 awhile back. One is in my place… gave the other to a girl I was dating for Christmas and she dumped me 10 minutes later. I thought it was a good gift…

I’m sure that I’m going to be flamed for this one, but will this work with a non-wine sized bottle? Like a 2-liter of Coke, etc?

Unlikely. You’d have to be able to fit the neck through the hole far enough to balance.

Damn, I missed the Red Zep. I need a woot tracker up. I also want to know who keeps a good list of what has been sold.

My first Woot-Off buy!!

or a bottle of jack?

These are o.k., but they don’t come in a pretty gift box or anything. I bought 3 before the holidays, and decided to save them until I could package them up nicely.

click on community

Jack would likely work. Anything with a long and thin enough neck.

Looks like a great way to smash a bottle on the granite countertop.

C’mon, man! A 2-liter of Coke? Take a look a the pic. The bottle has to have enough neck to go through the hole. The 2-liter bottles have a short stubby neck.

I’m embarrassed I haven’t seen that before. Thank you for sharing.