Wine Barrel Wine Stave Bottle Balancer

This was a good buy last time. I had bought 2 and gifted 1. Cat has only knocked it over once. Actually used it to hold a 750ml bottle of beer. Looks great, could probably hold other bottles, as long as you can find the sweet spot.

Would not hold a magnum.

Seriously guys? Do I have to be the first to ask for more D’ontspille? MOAR D’ONTSPILLE, PLEASE!

Dad’s birthday, check. Woot!, thank you again for your assistance! (Doesn’t hurt it gave me an excuse to order one for myself!!)

In for three! I actually saved some of the Kaleidoscope bottles from a previous woot in the hope that something like this would show up.

Speaking of that, how is the d’ontspille drinking? Can I assume pretty well based on your comment? I’ve yet to open a bottle since the initial general reaction was it needed more time if I remember correctly.

An man, how did this sell out so fast?

Early sellout could lead to things to come. Maybe this is wishful wanting and WD is just giving our wallets short respite.

Oh stop whining. :slight_smile:

Youtube videos can show you how to make these. oddly enough i saw that video last night lol.

Officially the most poignant comment by Mudman ever! MM you are in my favor.

I’m still holding out hope of seeing some more Cypress Grove Chevre on a Thursday.

A day without woot is like a day without sunshine.

WD, please stop the rain and let it shine!!!

Sorry for the off topic post, but I just read that Amazon just announced that they will end doing business with 25,000 California websites.

California’s Gov. Jerry Brown has signed into law California’s tax on Internet sales.

Per Amazon, “(The bill) specifically imposes the collection of taxes from consumers on sales by online retailers.”

Aside from the fact that this tax is most likely unconstitutional and will hopefully get overturned (although knowing the unfriendly business climate of the California govt and courts, it’s a toss up), I can’t help but worry that this might adversely effect woot.

Could someone from woot let us know if this is going to effect woot’s business? I fear that once California’s politicians get their hands into woot, it will never be the same again.

Mudman you always are good for a grin if not a giggle. Do you actually buy wine or just lurk on the site seeking the opportunity to insert a pithy comment?!

I missed it. :frowning: I would have been in for a couple.

Ooh, this is neat. I might buy one if it comes up again.

I am definitely NOT a tax attorney, but this should not impact your ability to get wine. Please keep an eye out for an authoritative answer though!

Really?

45 seconds?

Really?

I guess these would make great gifts. Feel terrible for missing out. sigh

I have a friend in the Peking Acrobats who bought 100 of these to balance on himself while spinning 50 plates. Balance is key in fine wine and fine wine gadgets.

Yea, pretty sure we are ok here.