Wine Cask Creation Red Wine Barrel Lazy Susan with Iron Handle

An open letter to WineDavid

Dear WineDavid:

Please put up some “PoiZin” and “Triacipadis and The Minotaur’s Chalice”, and make me the happiest Wooter on Earth! Then add some Ty and Peter and Cathy, and a few magnums, and I will be all set!

PS. I don’t really need any more Truffle Butter, barrel staves, flavored salt, cheese, salami, or balsamic vinegar right now, even though they can be quite enjoyable.

Thanks.

Your Fan,

Rugrats2001

I agree. $90 is a commitment. $30 is a nice gift, especially since most people don’t need one of these.

How do you feel about toffee?

PS - I agree with your “don’t really need any more” list. Then again, I really don’t NEED any more wine either - but that rarely slows me down!

Is the paint dry yet? I love watching paint dry.

I vote Inzinerator!

Give me a Z!

Thanks, best laugh I had today!

Looks as if the number to be sold is 24. Bar is at ~40% remaining. Sales breakdown is:

7% first woot
7% second woot
21% < 10 woots
14% < 25 woots
50% > 25 woots.

Everything is in multiples of 7%, which pretty close to 1/12. Those numbers would also give 14 units sold total, which is close to my eyeball bar estimate of 60% sold. at this point.

It’s $140 on their website, so good discount from retail.

It’s a little rich for my pocket book at this point, but if they sell the wine stave balancers for $7 each again…go in for three. They make GREAT gifts. My boss cannot stop commenting on the one I gave her for her birthday. They are a nice conversation piece.

What is the new oak percentage? Is it French oak?

/no, I’m not serious.

Are these kosher?

[/silliness]