Wine Spectator Menu Light

Yes, and to make the shipping cost somewhat reasonable.

can someone explain what this is / does?? thanks…

Well, I think that would depend on the igneous content of the pet rock.

It helps you to read a menu in a dark restaurant. And it comes with a handy-dandy CA vintage chart.

edit: It could also be used to check out your blind date in a dark restaurant. Never commit sight unseen.

LOL gotcha, thank you.

I can take your igneous rocks or leave 'em. I relate primarily to micas, quartz, feldspar. You can keep your Pyroxenes, magnetites and coarse grained plutonics as far as I’m concerned.

So I can now go to be with assurance that all I’m missing is a night light?

You: “Yes, sweetums, it is dark in here. But don’t worry - I have excellent night vision. Ah, see…they have a 2007 Cabinet Suave Anon from Screaming Monkey Vineyards. The waiter says it isn’t ready for drinking yet, but we could wait until after the salad…”

Incredibly hot date: “It’s Cabernet Sauvignon. It’s French.”

You: “Ah, but of course, may wee. I was distracted by the muskmelons and - hey - where are you going?”

“Was it something I said???”

Such heartache! Such desolation! If only you had a Wine Spectator Menu Light, the night could have turned out differently…

While I can appreciate the benefits of the Wine Spectator light in dimly lit restaurant environs on blind dates, I must sheepishly concede that most of my blind dates have seemed to be more “natural” in settings with strobe lighting than with Wine Spectator menu lighting.

Of course as the amount of wine remaining in the bottle becomes less and the hour becomes later, the lighting, whether strobe or WS, seems to become less significant.

And then in the morning - it’s Groundhog Day.

Wootalyzer’s now at 16 hours. I’ll see you all when I start my shift tomorrow.

Edit: 17 and a half hours.

NightGhost

they should replace the description with what you just wrote.

bravo

5 hours more at 7am. Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh.
Oh, wait. Talk like a pirate day was Sunday.

Might as well not sully the name “Wootoff” and just take down the lights, why dontcha?

I bought 3. What the hell. Stocking stuffers? White Elephant Prizes? Ninja Stars? Three more lights that I can’t find when the power goes out?

I’m sure I can find a use for them.

my wallet is enjoying this nap immensely!

Gasp. Another person who likes Finger Lakes wines.

Gasp!

Now this is inanely stupid - but I have to own up to it… I clicked to see what this was because I couldn’t figure out why someone would want to buy any sort of light wine menu…

“Gee, here’s a list of low-calorie wines for you to try…”

Gosh I need to wake up.

With that being said, good morning all! :slight_smile:

^Like button.

I’ve never had trouble reading a menu in low-light restaurants and my eyes are terrible. Why would a restaurant make the lights so low people can’t read their menu? I’m so confused…

I kinda hoping that this doesn’t sell out. As long as it is up, my pocketbook is safe.