Wine Stave 3 Candleholder with Glass Votives

Easy solution - buy two. Then you’ll have room for SIX.

No one is suggesting using it without the votives. The glass does an amazing job of stopping the flame from reaching the wood.

Thank you for the inquiry. You can find all of my products at www.Winecaskcreations.com

Here is the last one they had: Blog - Wine.Woot

Yes it’s 5 candles, but it was also more expensive ($24.99) and had the candles recessed into the wood.

Product Website

I love these.
In for two!

That one looks like even more of a fire hazard. Also impossible to get spent candles out of.

Perhaps. But I use plasma tea lights, which burn through most solid matter.

I bought 3 and am giving one as a hostess gift at Thanksgiving. The price is right and the length should fit well in any home or appartment. They’ll also make a good “thank you” gift or Christmas gift.

I kind of dig the coat rack. Will have to bookmark the site for future reference.

An artist???

Well I hope he sells a million of them like the pet rock.

Can I use this wooden wine stave to protect myself from the Vampire wines?

Darn, at first glance, I thought this was a Shot-Ski!

Lick? No. Smell? Yes. I have a pair of these (the model that holds 5 votives) and when I first opened the box I was enveloped in the rich smell of wood and red wine. It was intoxicating.

As for them being flammable, my wife and I have used them many times with 5 candles burning in each and the glass completely protects the holder.

Sort of short barrel-pieces, it seems. A nice, compact size. I took an old wine cask and made my own ages ago, but it’s hard to find a place to put the full stave, as it’s pretty long.

Might pick up a few of these for Xmas gifts.

Not to be “picky” but when it says this - “Holes are bored to perfectly fit the sturdy glass votives” ARE THE HOLES LEVEL? If you burn a tealight on an uneven surface it wont burn correctly and if it liquifies completely at the angle it looks to be at it will spill over and make a mess in the holder won’t it? thanks =)

But what if the flame is hot enough to melt the glass? :open_mouth:

I’ve seen candle flame smoke, scorch and crack glass, but not melt. You may have found a new energy source there, friend. :smiley:

BURN the witch! BURN HER!

I’m assuming it’s this one from the WineCaskCreations.com site: http://www.winecaskcreations.com/products/candleholder_small/images/large/050.jpg

Images show that the holes are not level. There’s not a LARGE tilt, but there is some.