Wine.Woot Tool Kit - Gift Week

http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/243/magichelmet.JPG

My SPEAR and MAGIC HELMET!

My first wine.woot! purchase! Yay!

Yay for double hinge! But why the foil cutter? Not all of us need two tools for a one tool job :wink:

how to use this opener.

how not to open a wine bottle: (guys -check out the wrist action :slight_smile:

too bad just bought one from W&S for 3.99. =x. What makes this so special? It’s not even wood right?

WineDavid brought the opener to SoCal #4, Vegas Baby!, last month. Not a bad opener. Looked real good, and opened a bottle very nicely.

In for two on the off chance someone misses getting a set later.

I suppose I can retire the swiss army knife now. :wink:

Though in a pinch, I’ve opened a bottle with an actual screw (with large threads) and a screwdriver. Worked perfectly, though not as convenient as a specialized tool. Better than those girls in the video above.

The double hinged mechanism seems nicer than the plastic bit I have got now. So in for one since I figure even if double fisting it, no need for two. :wink:

I am a waiter and i love the dbl hinge opener…

and this looks sooooo much better then the freebies the wine reps give us

IN 4 2!!!

Corkscrew handle is wood, per the description.

First the laughable pepper and salt mill from last night, and now this?

The wine.woot god obviously believe we will buy ANYTHING.

Think again.

ah sorry i was reading the faux wood foil cutter.

Wifey’s going to KILL me.

I have no less than 10 openers, a good many still unopened, but I’m a sucker for the wine.woot inscriptions.

Dambit!!

WD brought this to one of the RPM Magical History Tour dinners. Nice heft, solid construction, good materials.

Don’t ever say that in front of a woman who just bought a new pack of batteries.

And someone with a black square saying this…

That’s what she said.

sigh… like others I’m in because of the WW inscription… but seriously, please… I’m begging… some ACTUAL wine… pretty please, with sugar on top??

Labrat, please. :-))

I’m in for 3! One to gift for a friend, then one, maybe 2, for me. :happy: