Woot Cellars F-Bomb 2012 Riesling Blend 6-Pack
$59.99 $̶1̶,̶0̶1̶7̶.̶0̶0̶ 94% off List Price
2012 Woot Cellars F-Bomb 2012 Riesling Blend

Clayhouse Estate Rhone 2011 White Blend 4-Pack
$64.99 $̶1̶0̶4̶.̶0̶0̶ 38% off List Price
2011 Estate Cuveé Blanc, Red Cedar Vineyard Paso Robles

Ardente Estate Winery Mixed 6-Pack
$114.99 $̶2̶8̶7̶.̶0̶0̶ 60% off List Price
1996 Ardente Espressione Cabernet Sauvignon, Atlas Peak Napa Valley, Grand Reserva
2006 Ardente Cabernet Sauvignon, Atlas Peak Napa Valley, Grande Reserva
2007 Ardente Cabernet Sauvignon, Atlas Peak Napa Valley, Grand Reserva

Ah, Fredente! Popped a bottle of the 96 last night to celebrate the 4th. Decanted for 8 hours. Continues to be the wife’s favorite. Such beautiful dark colors and a smooth finish. SWMBO will harm me if I do not consider. I have yet to try a later year. How similar in structure are they to the 96?

Slacker!

Previous Clayhouse Estate Rhone White Blend offer on March 11.

Luckily, I was First Sucker on that one, so I can hold out (maybe!) this time. Maybe. :wink:

I bit on the Riesling and now I wish I hadn’t. I like dry white wines. Sounds like the 2011 would have been more to my liking.

At least the label is different.

Wow. 94% off on the Fbomb? How can one pass up this deal!

My brief notes on the clay house.

12/13/2012: Light golden color, nose is primarily pineapple and citrus. Palate is crisp with a nice round finish. Recommended at under $20.

My wife basically said that she liked it but only would purchase again at a cheaper price point.
17.5 a bottle last time. 19.63 a bottle this time shipped to SoCal.

Wish the Ardente was just 1996. Even with several that had bad corks, when the cork worked, it was fantastic. (Heck, I strained the cork ones and even with bits still left in it, it was alright). (Woot did refund the corked ones, btw). I just haven’t tried the 06 and 07 ones so I’m not sure I want to spend the money on this offer.

The '07 is exellent, just make sure you decant for atleast 2 hours.
PnP had very green taste profiles.
But once you decant, you can see this wine will develop well in the next several years.
Im my opinion, in 4 to 5 years it will drink well.

I posted tasting notes last time it came up but im too lazy to dig for it

Fredente!.lol

Just received this set last week, did Pull a 96 out Wednesday, never disappoints, pulled the trigger yesterday on the RBW Red blend

In for 2 (more) Ardente Estate Winery Mixed 6-Packs! I thought for sure the 1996 and 1997 would have sold out by now… lucky me :slight_smile: This brings my total count of Ardente up to 31 bottles.

Any info on the Healdsburg Ranch Zins? Good deal or bad, respectable or lackluster, past purchases?

The Healdsburg was last offered in December. We bought, we drank, but unfortunately we didn’t take notes!

http://wine.woot.com/offers/healdsburg-ranches-zinfandel-12

their Cab was a nice everyday wine, would buy again if offered.

but this one doesn’t offer the 97 only 96, 2006 & 2007, where did you pick up the 97?

Agreed, just drank a bottle the other day - nice QPR on the Healdsburg Ranches Cab! Have not tried the Zin, however.

fredrinaldi, Sorry, I didn’t mean to add confusion to this woot deal. I purchased the 1997 on a previous wine.woot offer. I was just surprised to see the 1996 was still available. I’ve got the following Ardente cabs in my cellar: 1996 (6), 1997 (4), 2002 (5), 2006 (8), 2007 (8).

Darn I was hoping the 97 was still around. :frowning:

I really wanted to get my hands on the '01 but I think that was the first vintage to disappear. I only have the '97 and '02 on hand so happy to have picked up this deal as well as some of the Clayhouse.

You might want to check the list price on that one, I think you may have added an extra 0 in there.