Winix C535 True HEPA Air Cleaner

Floor

Does this go in a window or sit on the floor?

Does this go in a window or sit on the floor?

You cant be serious??? Why would you put an air purifier in a window? I will just assume that’s a joke.

They’re not expensive at all. The hepa filters last a year or more. The carbon ones are quarterly but they’re also very cheap

Looks like WOOT is trying to do the LEFT WING thing and silence any people that think that the product has flaws or pricing issues…

No availability for messages on any product today…

People should know that their is microphone and sound issue with the PIXEL phone and 31% 1 rating on Amazon…

I personally went through 3 of them in 90 day…

POS!

There’s always the possibility that it’s a technical problem with the forums… maybe? Hopefully?

Because TBH, the deal discussions are the only reason I continue to visit this site and occasionally buy stuff.

I just LOVE conspiracy theorists.

Go over here where I explain the issue and suggest you ask your questions there.

But I LOVE you MORE.

I am done if they eliminate the discussion.

We’re not. It’s a technical glitch. Follow my link above. :slight_smile:

Here’s the only left wing you’ll see around here:

And just to make sure we are being balanced, here’s a little right wing too.

Left and Right wings are also delicious!

I’ve had a good experience with mine- have it near the kitchen trash can, and in between the kitchen and living room and it’s done a good job of catching oven smells and trash odor. I got it for pollen and I’m certain if it’s working for those it is also doing its job on the pollen. The one downside was my unit said it was at 60-something percent filter life after “renewal”. All new filters and sealed and had to reset. Unit was not discernible from new inside and out