Extra discount?

1 Like

Nope, sorry.

1 Like

Does it come with filters?

1 Like

Who is the seller?

1 Like

Yes, it comes ready to run (e.g. with filters)

Woot is the seller.

1 Like

Why can’t ship to CA if Amazon sells these to CA??

1 Like

Hi there, we have a report of restricted products and this is on it for California. Sorry.

I’m with the other post, why not CA. We’ve never had issues with items being shipped to CA.
Ugh woot, I miss the days before Amazon

1 Like

It’s due to the air purifier laws in place in California.

The “Plasma wave” technology mentioned is a version of ozone which, from my understanding, violates the product being allowed for sale in/to California.

“the state of California banned the sale of some ozone-generating air purifiers, citing research suggesting that they can emit relatively substantional amounts of the powerful lung irritant.”

3 Likes

I’m so sorry I read this so fast I thought you asked does it come with fries…oh the shenanigans !!

Very good question i was wondering to ?

Also if it has the whole ion thing some people actually get bad headaches and depression like symptoms…

1 Like

That’s funny… I live in Orange County, CA and I bought one of these just a couple weeks ago at Costco. It’s the same exact model but factory new as opposed to factory reconditioned. The local store even restocked and had a few pallets full of them when I was there a couple of days ago.

Y’all might want to look into that whole “no-shipping-to-California-thing” a little more closely, at least for this specific model.

jd

Move!

I got this over winter, seems to work great & quite but it won’t ever fully set up and connect to wifi… is it cz it’s reconditioned?

Thank you for the ion & headache comment, funny thing I have Lasko fans w Ion function just turned on for summer. Been getting the worst migraines sending to the ER since my concussion 10 yrs ago! Have Had this air purifier in my house since winter when I snagged it off a woot deal then. Seems to work great & w covid had guinea pigs and ferrets definitely noticed the air improvement. Now life getting back to normal no more thousand pets but I am sold they work. Want another actually for another room but having wifi issues- it works manually & for the price and it’s quiet especially w migraines and my head when I say it’s quiet it’s quiet. Love it.

1 Like

So I wanted to share:

I had ordered 2 (large area one wouldn’t be ideal but 2 will do well) and got them both today. For being Factory Reconditioned they appeared as though brand new visually (one had a slight wobble with the legs but nothing crazy). Filters and carbon pads all arrived in new packaging.

Shipping was quite speedy but when I connected the 2nd one and the app said it already had 12% filter live used? I’m not worried about the filters because I am sure they are new but it’s just weird how the sensor already says used.

Overall I’d recommend, they’re surprisingly quiet, have the neat color changing “air quality” light and lots of features!

3 Likes

Mine said 65% filter life when I put everything in, I just pressed the filter reset button with a paper clip and it went to 100%. Maybe they did not reset that in the factory?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip about “filter reset.”