Winix C545 True HEPA Air Cleaner

Winix C545 True HEPA Air Cleaner

Coincidence?

What is happening here? Sometimes in the listing it’s a C535, sometimes a C545… What a mystery! I ordered something for sure…

Hi there. Sorry for the confusion. Wootbot went crazy last night and reverted some of our sales to a previous version at rollover. We are not happy with wootbot at the moment.

This is the C545.

1 Like

Hello, I bought this last night SPECIFICALLY because it said C535, NOT C545 and my order confirmation (of two units!) shows actually C535. Now it turns out it’s the C545. I do not want this newer model as it has too many issues. Is there a way to cancel my order before shipment? (it shows shipment in preparation). Thank you!

#wootoops

1 Like

I think there should be a disclaimer in every listing that says “don’t get your hopes up because we usually have #wootoops in every sale”

Sorry about the confusion. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

“Woot reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to item price, condition, quantity, pictures, specification, and/or description found in this listing. Terms and conditions (and everything else) subject to change.”

1 Like

Thank you! I contacted support. I hope I’m not gonna get a run-around as this is clearly not my fault. I did order what I saw on the screen and if that page is changed after the fact to a different product I surely believe that orders which have occurred before the product page change do NOT fall under the category "Woot reserves the right to correct any errors pertaining to item price, condition, quantity, pictures, specification, and/or description found in this listing. Terms and conditions (and everything else) subject to change.”. As I wrote, I have the order confirmation, which clearly shows I ordered the C535.

So, the 535 is better than the 545?

Tons of people have tons of issues with the Wifi connectivity - not working, working for a day etc. Just look at the Winix App feedback for iOS or Android and read reviews on Costco website. And only boiler plate responses but no real solution it seems. As there is no physical remote control with this one, but only the app to control I simply don’t wanna get into this. Also, I don’t wanna fiddle with a phone just to turn on/off the cleaner - but that’s my preference. Replacement filters are cheaper for the C535 too (plus OEM versions). I just want a “simple” working AirCleaner. Don’t need the bells and whistles of this version, esp. if many people seem to have issues with it but that’s just my personal preference.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve received the C535 every time despite whether it says C545 or not.

Hi there! We had an issue with this sale. It launched as C535 in error. We corrected the sale late in the morning.

The vendor fulfilled the orders before the change with the C535 as it was advertised.

Reach out to Woot Customer Service for some options.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Anyone else that order this have it arrive without the filter? When I opened the front panel all that was inside was the pre-filter.

Uh oh! Sorry about the missing Filter. Winix should be able to send it out to you:

If that doesn’t work for some reason, reach out to Woot Customer Service for other options.

From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered the C545, On a sale with pictures of the C545 and I got a very damaged BOX for the C545 but it had a C535 inside and no filters…

So now what?

Here is the post that I bought it from…

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/winix-c545-4-stage-wifi-air-purifier-1

I’m very sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.