Winning the Race

oh my god woot needs to disqualify ramy seikou b and for lac of creativity and those stupid animals. they were all good and cute in the beginning but i am sick of never seeing anything different in these derbies. there are SO many talented artists out there and these guys are nt leaving room for ANYONE else to win a derby.

come up with something creative and DIFFERENT for a change or stop entering the derbies. seriously.

Really, a turret on the back? You’d think a rocket pack would make more sense since they were RACING each other…

Tortoise also to be awarded Nobel Peace Prize?!?

The rabbit represents everyone on this site other than her and Ramy. Somehow destroyed even though her weaponry is questionably designed and not even heading in the right direction.

I guess it’s nice to see that for as generic and overdone of a concept as this is, at least for once she was mostly on theme. That alone is a huge shock.

Based on the apparent motion of the tortoise, I’m going to have to guess that this snap shot was taken approximately an hour after the bunny got shot in the back. Given that he’s still smoking, I’d hate to have seen him then.

OMG why are you so full of hate? You just hate in order to hate, because you’re a hating hater!

The shirt is different than the design the artist submitted for and people voted for. (the turtle’s front right ‘leg’ is depicting motion)

While I think this a positive change for this shirt, I am not sure how fair it is to the voters to do this.

Other artists will resubmit their designs for the voting population, and this artist chose not to. In fact, she stated that she WOULD NOT CHANGE the design.

I don’t really understand how it is that woot finds this acceptable.

I think it says somewhere that woot themselves reserve the right to edit entries for printing.

I don’t see a blank vacant stare on account of dots for eyes as a style. At least make the turtle angry or devilishly satisfied…

Maybe she submits her PRF a few days after submitting the design detail and shirt comp. She isn’t the first, nor the last.

That turtle is so like, “It wasn’t me! Must have been the other turtle with weapons on his shell…that are still smoking…”

Spy’s sappin’ mah tortoise!

After years of stereotypical oppression… the Testudines have finally triumphed above the Lagomorphs. Who’s saying ectotherms are amongst the lowest of cognitive animals now, eh eh?

I noticed that. That must be super frustrating for the artists on this site, yourself included. I shake my head. Some people are just above the rules, I guess…wish those people were decent artists.

So you’re saying woot changed the turtle’s stance (front and back legs both), added more grass, AND changed the color of the tortoise?

I am only willing to believe one of those things.

Blasphemy!!!

New Star Trek can’t be better than this: Star Trek - Kirk vs. Gorn - YouTube

They are winning every week because people actually buy their shirts. It’s not like their designs don’t sell out.

That’s not the issue, the issue is that there are enough differences between this and her derby entry that they are not the same.

“Maximals…Maximize!” is all I can think about when I see this shirt.

I was counting multiple shirts. I believe a lot of the shirts that weren’t even in the fog were more deserving.