Winter Crate & Ugly Sweater Tee!

So woot wasn’t super clear about what is in the crate but that is kind of the point. If you open the second picture you see the shadows which are the items in the box. So you have choices when you click on what you are ordering. Choice one the time shirt alone. Choice two, the two shirt, the hat and the box. Welcome to let’s make a deal! What is in the box? Well, you are never quite sure but the shadow says at least one item is a tote and the other item not showed is a papercraft ornament. Yes, you get all the shadow items in the box but nope, you don’t get more clues. Last time (and my first time) I ordered a crate with some suspicion, but I loved it! The stickers were awesome and a little plush and more … I grabbed one of these as quick as I could. Crates sell often sell out.

Yes please, or a sweatshirt option. Gogogo

Anyone know what the hat says? My zoom isn’t zoomy enough to read it.

“Go sports! Move the thing to the other thing!”

SPOILER ALERT:

It’s Gwyneth Paltrow’s head.

You definitely get the seven items. It looks like a calendar, a tote and stickers. I am not sure what the other thing is. It looks like a case - it looks like clasps on one side. I will assume they are all Christmas themed. It is a risk… but i have gotten a bunch of these in the past and have been happy with them. I miss the crates.

Question for someone at Woot:

If I buy three crates for different family members, would all three crates contain the same extra items, or would each person get something unique?

Oh man… I wish I could get just the beanie/hat! Already own that shirt design (as many do) and love it.

There was the Shirt-of-the-Month subscription from December 2015 to November 2016. I was not disappointed by any of them.

Past shirt.woot crates/boxes/bundles/etc. contained the same extras.

The cost of all these things together is definitely less than if you were to purchase them separately on our site, thus making it some kinda deal, I hope. :slight_smile:

I’ll take this opportunity to note that Shirt.Woot has competitive tee prices and all but is really more about the designs. That’s what makes us a bit different from the rest of Woot. Yea, you could find a better t-shirt “deal” at Walmart but you can’t find our designs anywhere else.

The crates all contain the same items. Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

Sounds just like what someone would say to throw everyone off! In for 3 NOT(wink) BO****C!

IMHO, the shirts at the big box store are not really a better deal either, as to be priced cheaper, the blanks used are almost always the cheaper “sandpaper” carded open end cotton versus the softer ring spun shirts here.

There are some cases of transplanted designed being sold elsewhere, but those are a minority.

For certain, the creativity by the many artists here PLUS no other major site gives an option of shirts made in the USA – let alone at these prices – is what has kept me back here.

Be my guest, but just like folks who DON’T LOOK AT SIZING CHARTS BEFORE ORDERING SHIRTS ONLINE, don’t come complaining when you get what’s advertised.

Although they did say your hat could be gray or blue.

I’d chalk that down to the dress phenomenon. :tongue:
/s

Edit I was confused with my original reply, hehe. The hat is exclusive to the crate so you have to get the crate if you want the hat, muahahha. The only other way to get it will be if it ends up in a random sale in the distant future. :slight_smile:

I know it’s unlikely but I’ll have to keep my fingers crossed (and toes to catch it on potentially said day). Holiday shopping costs typically prevent me from buying unnecessary things for myself - great deals or not. :frowning: Thanks for the teasing nudge and info though! lol

This is a nightmare–I really, really shouldn’t buy this, but I really, really want the hat. What to do?

Edited to add: OK FINE I bought it!

Yep - and with literally SECONDS left on the clock I decided to cave and use my coupon now and nab this instead of holding off and using it next month. Darn that great shirt design and the possibility of a calendar, stickers, magnets and that tote and of course the papercraft ornament - lol.

This is after the fact, but I really really REALLY hope the tote has a Krampus design.