Wireless Charging Digital Alarm Clock

Wireless Charging Digital Alarm Clock

Seems to be $2 less on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Docreate-Wireless-Thermometer-Qi-Certified-Office-Sliver/dp/B087PWDRGJ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

7 Likes

Will this charge my Tesla model S?

I purchased two - one silver and one black. I received two silver. Meh, no big deal. Since then, for some strange reason, this alarm clock has fried two “butts” - the plug that the wire plugs into that then goes into the outlet. Both butts were Apple and not knock offs. Not sure why.

My biggest complaint is that there is no way to dim the display. It’s fairly bright.

Lastly, don’t believe the original price is $70+. These weigh only a couple of ounces and seem to be very inexpensive to make.

Fair enough value at $20. I like the wireless charging and temperature display. I would buy these again.

1 Like

Agree 100%, except I’d say it’s not just a bit bright, but close to reading light level. Otherwise works acceptably and clearly worth the cost. Bought it a couple rounds ago, and it has survived a couple short falls. I’ve got a hack (with an issue) to solve the brightness problem.

1 Like

They need to get moving on the wireless charging, for sure! Plugging in is so 20th century.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing that tidbit! I’d have been ticked with the lack of dimmability. Guess I have to keep hunting.

“You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or replies to you.”

Looking at this too early, with bleary eyes, I read it as “You will be mortified…”

2 Likes

“USB” on one of the graphics is deceptive. It does not have a USB port for charging other devices. The USB port powers the clock. Wish it had a USB port for charging another device. Works well, but charging is very slow.

I have a Samsung s9 and it’s not working so well. I got it to charge once for 20 min and that’s it. In reading reviews from other sites it appears to be a common problem for this clock with no known workaround. Disappointing. It’s a nice enough looking clock at least. Appears to work better for iphones

No snooze button? This is very important to me.

Very disappointed in the “wireless” charging ability (disability really). Even with case off it blinks the charge light on clock but nothing on phone.

Also warns you to limit charge time to 7 hours. You can’t even sleep all night! I doubt the 7 hours would put much charge in a typical phone.

Hi there. If you unhappy with the clock, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

There is no mention of the fact that this clock actually needs a USB port to plug into. If there is, I overlooked it.

I used it last night and woke up 6 hours late with 100% charge. I’ll be interested to see if I sleep long enough to ever test that 7 hour charging limit mentioned by another poster. You know, aside from the 'big sleepy. Lol.

I didn’t find it as bright as people say. My old alarm clock is brighter.

This is a genuine POS. And if you are going to sell alarm clocks without a wall plug, you should really mention that prominently in the listing.

It’s been years since I have bought anything from Woot. Now I remember why.

1 Like

This clock is visually damaged and clearly not ‘new’ as described.

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.