Wireless Charging Digital Alarm Clock

Wireless Charging Digital Alarm Clock

1 Like

Oh well!
I bought when $22.76 .
Good price if you still want one.
Was a nice gift!

1 Like

I bought one but the alarm got accidentally set and the instructions don’t tell how to turn it off

1 Like

These comments were good enough to take me away from this product. Thanks

1 Like

I bought this clock/charger here are my thoughts

It looks ok, it is very light. The instructions are so so. some one asked about shutting down the alarm, press any button to shut down the alarm.

the clock face is mirrored.

That was all the good. Now here is my feelings about the purchase.

This clock is very very light, it can be knocked off the shelf easily.
IT DOES NOT COME WITH A POWER SUPPLY, it does include the USB cord.

The alarm only sounds for 60 secs then resets for the next day.

The wireless charging is not regulated. You are recommended to only
charge your phone up to 7 hours. Any longer can damage your phone.
They don’t tell you this when selling it.

Otherwise it looks nice, is the size of a stack of 4 cell phones, the display is good
and displays temperature in F and C. Hold down arrow for 2 secs to change from C to F
Its not a bad looking clock but the 60 sec limit on the alarm will not work for me.

If using for only a clock and temp display and you have a usb power supply, it is a good deal.
If you need a power supply, Not so great a deal…

210130 1839

8 Likes

Since you seem to be knowledgeable with this product… Does it have fast charging capabilities? Thanks

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like a great deal.

1 Like

I paid $17.99, suppose I was fooled by the regular price of $80. When I watched the Superdan Youtube … I saw it listed for $10.99 (regular price $26.10) … and that was a year ago.
The unit is very light, and very small. The comments say there are instructions included, but I either didn’t get them… or I threw them out with the bubble-wrap. I’m still trying to set it so the display stays on, I’ll figure it out in another couple of days.

Charger works well… better than some other wireless chargers I’ve used.

3 Likes

No power supply.
USB cord is too short to be useful.
Display does not stay on.Alarm is 60 seconds,no snooze.
This is a bad deal, in my opinion.

3 Likes

I bought 2 of these one for my husband and one for my son. Well I’ve only had it for less than a week and it already quit working. My son hasn’t tried his yet so I’m hoping that his is alright. Has anyone else had this experience with this clock. A little disappointed since it is such a nice looking clock. Maybe there is something I can do to fix it. Or maybe it is user error meaning my husband hit a button that shut it down and I don’t know how to get it back on since there wasn’t much in the way of instructions in the box. I did try the reset button and nothing happened.

1 Like

Hi there. If you don’t figure it out, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

I asked how to set the alarm or remove the alarm setting.
Shutting it off is easy but how do you change the alarm setting

1 Like

Good morning. Did you try the MENU button and the UP/DOWN buttons to cycle through?

Yeah, I only wish I had read them before I bought it. So, are we allowed to return them?

1 Like

The clock does not stay lit! WTH is wrong with the manufacturer. The whole purpose of having a clock is to look at it and know the time and not to have to stand up walk over to the clock and touch it in order to get the time. This is the stupidest clock I have ever owned. Also, the instructions are for what is probably an older version. One has to figure out how to program it by fiddling with the menus because the instructions are incorrect. The icons do not match what is described in the instructions.

2 Likes

Hi there. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I got one of these in my last BoC. I use it every night to charge my phone while I sleep. Not sure why folks here are saying it doesn’t stay lit, but mine has an on/off button, which, predictably, turns the display on or off. The wireless charging works with the display either on or off. I haven’t actually used it as an alarm clock yet, since my aforementioned phone has that need fully covered. It is true that it doesn’t come with a power supply, but it’s standard micro-USB and the Apple power supply I previously used for my phone seems to work fine. I would buy at this price if I had need for a second one, but I don’t.

1 Like

Junk. Temperature doesn’t change to Fahrenheit. The wireless charger is only 5 watts, if even that. I threw it away.

1 Like

To toggle between Celsius & Fahrenheit, long press the down arrow until it beeps…about a second. If you just tap it you end up in alarm set mode.

1 Like

Mine came in a BOC also. I think if I had bought this clock I might be a little disappointed, but the fun part of getting it in the BOC is trying to figure it out. Lol. I found a similar clock on the mother ship and got bits and pieces of the instructions from different questions in the Q & A section. I use it as a table clock and I really like having a thermometer always on. Both time and temp seem accurate enough. I have to agree I would never use it for an alarm when I have an easier and louder alarm right on my phone!

1 Like