Wireless In-Ear Headphones w/ Case

Tried to watch a video and the video lag is real. Maybe a second and a half off of the video :frowning: damn, I had listened to some music and the quality was decent enough that I ordered more for some stocking stuffers but these may indeed be junk like all the other comments say. Fuk

FYI - these are a BAD BUY. When using the headphones for a call, the call sound will only go to one ear bud?! Why?! That’s the whole point of being headphones! And they’re designed that way, it’s outlined in the manual but not on the woot website. Watch out on these and save your money.

This product is the worst

Cannot believe I didn’t read the reviews on these. I thought Woot was better than selling pieces of crap like this.

I wish I had seen the reviews. Mine arrived last week and they are truly junk. Ugh.

I bought these the last time they were offered. I don’t even think they are worth $20. Not recommended.

So I purchased these and had not read the comments. I hope they are better than stated, but I will determine for myself… if they ever get here.

TT: I ordered three pair, one black and two white. I have already received the black pair but the two white ones still say “preparing for shipment.” Can you provide an update? Thank you!

These are getting pushed in the bestsellers, which Amazon needs to take more care.

The headphones are the same as on Amazon here: Headphones Review 1
And here: Headphones Review 2
And here: Headphones Review 3

The common theme of the reviews is that the headphones have a myriad of problems. Additionally, the price ranges from $11 - $25.

Yeah, I can see it on my end as well. Could you please contact Woot Customer Service? They can look into it for you.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

The link didn’t work on my phone, but before I tried on my computer, it now says shipped. Thank you TT. You are always the B - E - S - T ! !

But, back then they had fun write-ups that were honest when there was crap. The write-ups were worth the visit every day. Now it is just boring. And the crappiness is hidden.