Wireless Security Camera System (3 Pack)

Wireless Security Camera System (3 Pack)

Give me details about the “necessary” app. I’ve gotten more than one camera system where the hardware was a “good” price, but that was just to get their sketchy app loaded onto my phone.

What flaredOne is really asking: Is this Autobot or Decepticon based?

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know much about it. here it is on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RVJ9LM1

1 Like

Sorry, we’re just helping Amazon clear out their garage before Christmas. We don’t know much beyond what’s on the Amazon page that TT linked to above. But looking at the App screenshots from one of the product images, it looks like these Cameras are compatible with “Zmodo”.

1 Like

A truly ringing endorsement for your products :wink:

2 Likes

Amazon’s products.

:wink:

2 Likes

The magic spell is ONVIF. If it doesn’t say ONVIF, then yes: it’s job is to get a sketchy app loaded on your phone.

Same as zmodo or meshare. All the same company. One review states the cameras will even work across apps if you already use one of those apps instead of the specific one to this brand.

1 Like

These are great little cameras! Highly recommend. I use them when I have my Christmas lights up. 720p is still incredibly clear and at 10 bucks a camera it’s a really good deal. I almost want more. You can use the MeShare or Zmodo app they’re both the same secure app

2 Likes

The “Funlux” app for these cameras is no longer available on the Google Play store. In its place, use the Zmodo app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zmodo&hl=en_US&gl=US).

1 Like

So where do we go for support on these? None are working with my existing zmodo app or the meshare app. Barcode not recognized on all 3 of them. Even tried multiple 3rd party apps, the cameras will not register. Thank you

1 Like

Sorry for the issues. You have a 90-day woot warranty so reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

A Williamdavi endorsement… I don’t know if I should buy or run whenever I see him commenting on something not superficial. Especially since we all know Christmas lights aren’t supposed to be used from January through October as we all know that’s when he uses them. Glad I was late and deal ended before I could be persuaded into this preemptive form of buyer remorse.

3 Likes

Before you or anybody else toss these in the trash, send me a message…I got them to work on my network and would like some more of them from you or anyone else with buyers remorse. THX!

Thanks for the information, you have been most indubitably helpful

Please share what app you found that works