Wisdom Craps

Process is different now. Lots of clicks. You have to say you want one, it puts it in your cart, then you have to click on your cart, then place order. Holy cow. How can you do that fast enough to beat out all the other freaks out there?

Amazon must have a bunch of crap from Christmas returns.

They need to add a really long captcha to these to level the playing field.

Well, someone from my state got one. Too bad it was not me. Can’t even get it in the cart anymore. After everyone gets off work, it’ll be worse.

(Pity party for one, please.)

Congrats to those who have gotten one.

Well that was ridiculous. Sold out before you could refresh.

I was ready. Logged in. Hitting refresh like Alvin and the Chipmunks when they drank the coffee drinks…hot Add to Cart, Place Order both within 3 seconds of it showing up on the Community page that I just heard was faster than the main page…

It said “Pushing around an empty cart? Fill that thing up!” with the taunting faces of rude monkeys.

I did everything physically possible as fast as possible and STILL MISSED IT!

I think I’ll give up…for today at least. Seems like I’ve been trying to get a bag for about a decade.

Same here. I’m all about the thrill of the chase, but there comes a time when it is no longer fun.

There were 10 states that got bags, and some of those states got more than 1 bag. Math is our friend.

I bet there are very few each time,I was know more then 5 seconds,and still missed it.My brain will be fryed before the end of the day.

After trying over and over again, I got one. Persistence is crappy! Now that I got mine, I wish everyone else luck.

Yes, I read somewhere that they are only doing 10 at a time…
and a total of 1000… so I think so far I’ve missed 33 out of 100 opportunities…

Oh, crap! Missed again.

Interesting, when I checked there were only 5 states that got bags… and it was already sold out. maybe the map and the percentages needed to be updated.

There are ways to refresh your account from timeout. Namely you should be clicking “Your Account” or “Stuff Your Bought” when the previous item is about to sell out. This causes the same type of account refresh check as if you were about to make a purchase.

argh…the women in my office were talking work with me and I missed this one.
Can’t they see I have more important things to be doing?

Convention schwag

There will be more

The whole thing is a play in order to get you to buy all the OTHER items faster…
It’s smart marketing actually…
Put 1 BOC up between each item and you are guaranteed to get all the other stuff sold just to try and get a BOC again…Regular Items are selling out in record time this woot-off (which is what they want… this is a money pit)
Do yourself a favor, just leave and don’t watch.

And immediately after verifying you’re logged in, just as the item is selling out, go to the community page…F5 there until your finger bleeds, or until you see the BOC come up. Don’t click on the text/item description, but click on the picture…it takes you straight to the item listing/add to cart page…click, click & click, then whammo!

Best of luck to everyone who keeps getting up and back on the horse. You will crap in good time…Patience, young padawans…the crap will come.

It’s rigged to keep you on the site and active. I bet the map is too.

(yeah, worldwide plot!)

RATZ…missed it again.