Wise 158-Serving Ultimate Preparedness Solution

Wise 158-Serving Ultimate Preparedness Solution

These Wise buckets seem to be absolute crap. The portion sizes are off and this isn’t really worth the price point. Woot, what ever happened to offering the high quality mountain house meals? I used to buy that every time it was available. I understand the Wise inventory isn’t moving hence offering it every two weeks but you won’t get my dinero this way.

Having tasted Wise food, I’d give it a 6 to 8 (tops). But one thing people should do is pick up some freeze dried meats to supplement. I agree with Bavick, Mountain house does have some good tasting meals but it would be best for people to try some of each brands to find what you like before you have to use them. I buy the bigger buckets from BePrepaird when they are on sale. Having tested some of thier veggies and main meals, I’ll put them close to mountain house. Backpackers pantry is another decent maker of freezedried food. But do not forget the water. I started buying those lifeboat 4oz water packets by the cases which have a 5 year shelf life and are easy to store (and not that expensive). If the box of freezedried food has room, I will keep the right amount of water needed for each meal.

Morning @bavick - Just to set the record straight, we’re not selling the same inventory. These ship directly from the vendor so it’s fresh inventory. We sell them because they sell well.

I have noticed that these emergency food companies plan to allow the lactose intolerant to die (as is true of those allergic to dairy, a different problem). Imagine the lost sales to Chinese, Black, and southern Mediterranean Americans due to everything made with milk. And they could still use milk processed to eliminate lactose and make a product almost everyone could eat without coming unglued.