Wise Company Emergency Food Supply

Check out the product page for the Serving Entree and Breakfast Package

and let the Wise Company answer the question why Wise?

Comments/Discussion from a previous similar sale

I have heard they call these MRE’s, aka Meals Refusing to Exit.

A MUST READ !!!

http://learntoprepare.com/2012/07/fraud-exposed-regarding-preparedness-food-company-wise-foods-by-oregon-freeze-dry/

AND WHY IS WOOT/AMAZON PUSHING EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLIES ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

IS SOMETHING GOING TO HAPPEN IN A MONTH OR TWO ? :slight_smile:

It’s gonna suck to be lactose intolerant in the post-apocalyptic world. :frowning:

Doesn’t it suck to be lactose intolerant in any world?

Good read. Thanks

Thanks, I have been wanting to buy a emergency supply, almost bought this until I read that scathing report. Thank you.

So it appears wise company may not have properly sealed their products. Wise has been more expensive than most brands. I have eaten their products before and thought they tasted great. I have a couple of their products but its mostly breakfast. my dinner meals are mountain house.

Where’s the beef?!

It’s not gonna be great for diabetics, either.

I have a closet full of this stuff but I’ve never even tasted it. LOL

At your local pet rescue center. Might want a cat or two around when SHTF…

People will buy this stuff, build a small emergency food locker/storage in their basement and never try it. I suggest go to walmart or somewhere else, buy a couple of mountain house meals and see what works for you. Having the best cache in the hood won’t do you much good if you can’t stand 80% of your stash. I spent a weekend with the family in a “mock” drill. No power, running water, etc… two things we learned.

1. The powered milk really sucks. Now we have flavor drops we can add to it (strawberry and chocolate)
  2. Taking a dump. We retired the home depot bucket with toilet seat and opted for a small RV “port-a-potty”.

people seem to forget these buckets need water too so make sure you stow as much as you can, and then some.

I think you can take the enzyme as a supplement. If not, then you can do the same as those of us with milk sensitivity or allergies. Store shelf stable grocery foods.

https://www.waterbob.com/Welcome.do;jsessionid=A0F53FE71D93113565474200C375ED06

[QUOTE=kunzp, post:7, topic:462513]
It’s gonna suck to be lactose intolerant in the post-apocalyptic world. :([/quot