Wish List in ShirtWoot?

YES! I have wished for years that I could get a v-neck option! I would buy a ton of shirts if I could get v-neck. Ive always felt hot & claustrophobic in the regular… it seems to be cut smaller than others and I feel like Im wearing a turtleneck (which I HATE).
Pretty please?

1 Like

You should smell my :poop:list. It smells terrible.

But there aren’t bookmarks on the shirt pages, only in the forums, right?

Just use your browser’s bookmarks. If you sign into chrome, your bookmarks/favorites will follow you across devices.

My wishlist would be a Derby theme of “Presidential Tweets”. Pick a tweet from a US president and make a shirt that captures the tone/context/imagery of the tweet.

1 Like

President Taft would possibly have had some interesting things to say. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Tweets only

I meant if he would have had Twitter.

I wonder what would happen if Woot were to have a theme which didn’t exclude politics/political figures.

@narfcake Everybody would get along. Right?

1 Like

2 Likes

Your wishlist is awesome. I too would love my own penguin.

If you come visit STL they have a tour you can take and meet penguins and there exhibit is open air and you can get close enough for them to bite you.

I also would like to see @garlishj wearing a penguin costume!

Well that’s settled.

@garlishj - What size penguin costume are you?

1 Like

So is there men’s v-neck t-shirts available? Is there actually a difference? I assume women’s have more chest area… and being a non body builder my Chest is flat… :pleading_face:

Not at this time. Sorry.