with a… HERRING!

This. I was just strangely amused by the thought of an electric herring before I was reminded I should have caught the reference. Well executed fun though.

Go go Hillsburrito!

Good job on the print, neighbor.

I know so many people that this shirt would be perfect for

…and that takes care of my exchange gift for Christmas. Good work Robert!

Get ready for all of us MP freaks to surround you and shout “Ni!” over and over (and over and over and over…)

Yes! Awesome result. ^____^

Congrats Robert, really pleased for ya.

I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL

These things work good but they go through blades fast and you don’t want to know how much replacements cost :stuck_out_tongue:

How can a shirt this terrible win when there were so many better ones in the contenders?

Congrats thatrobert!

Thatrobert, I believe you have just invented the most powerful herring in the world.

What about Graham,John, Terry, Eric, Terry
or even Michael?!

OK fellow wooters, I need some help from the boys. I know the women’s shirts run on the snug side…can you enlighten me on how true to size the men’s shirts are?

I MUST get this as a gift, want to make sure it fits…

Thanks!

I’d say to go up a size if he’s a typical build and you want it to fit like a normal T. Stay with his typical size if he’s really slim or you want a hipster type of tighter fit. If he’s particularly muscular in the chest/shoulders or big bellied, you might want to go up 2 sizes.

My husband is 5’10, average build, 180 lbs and usually wears a large. A MXL is a nice fit for him. My friend is about the same height but weighs around 210 (40 waist, I think). He wears a MXXL in Woot, although he’s closing in on a MXL. My 10 y.o. can wear a MS, but it’s a little long & loose on him. He’s 5’0" and 86 lbs.

Hope that helps.

We are going to see Spamalot! tonight, my husband is in withdrawal and wants to play our Holy Grail DVD. It is MIA, probably stolen by our 22 y/o son as opposed to our oganization skills. Thank you shirt Woot! for just the shirt we needed today.

PERFECT! Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

How does the Electric Herring stand up to the majestic moose? The description did not mention it.

Good to see they didn’t use the forbidden word in the story.

Thank You, Sir. That’s all I needed to know.

I’d have to agree with that other guy. I do love Monty Python a great deal, and I have seen the Holy Grail 6 times, and that Herring bit is one of the least memorable parts of the movie. Shrubbery, Swallows, the color Blue, the Police arresting everybody at the end, eating all of the minstrels in the middle, how to properly weigh a witch, the peasant commune, dancing when we’re able… all things I immediately remember. But the Herring bit… nope.