With four being the best, how would you rate the current season of "Falcon and the Winter Soldier?"

With four being the best, how would you rate the current season of "Falcon and the Winter Soldier?"

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know what that is, so…

5 Likes

2/4, nothing to write home about yet, but I’ll keep watching in case it gets good since it isn’t a long series.

3 Likes

Wandavision was awesome, but I don’t particularly care for “superpowered military dudes” and am going to wait it out to see what people think at the end of the season; I’m in it for the characters, not the action

3 Likes

1 Like

I haven’t watched it yet. I’m waiting for it to be over so I can watch all of them at once.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it yet… Hey woot how about a year’s subscription to Disney+ as a giveaway?

1 Like

The first two episodes are surprisingly very character driven. The marketing is actually somewhat misleading in this respect. There are action sequences and a super powered villain group to oppose but neither dominates the show thus far. The show strikes a pleasant balance between superhero action and deep, character driven drama.

Edit. Now that the season is over my verdict is below average. What started as a deep character study just went off the rails in so many ways. It felt as if several ideas were introduced only to be dropped. And plot points early in the series contradict later moments.

WandaVision was surprisingly good. The Falcon and The Winter Soldier was surprisingly bad in the former’s shadow.

3 Likes

NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS

1 Like

Waiting for a few episodes to get out before I start.

It kinda sucks.

2 Likes

it’s a perfect 5/7

Fffffourrrrrrrr???

Wandavision was great, the super hyped Justice League started well but then dialogue went down the………

Don’t want to watch another one for awhile

Hahaha yeah that’s how I felt watching the show :joy:

Now that’s funny!

You should have run this one yesterday.

I would rate it 42.

I have no idea what that Falcon show is, but the answer is always 42.

3 Likes

Episode 1 = 3/4, episode 2 = 1/4…

1 Like

I didn’t know this was a thing. That being said I will rate it a 0 out of 4.