Wizard Elevated Garden

There current product has four legs that are sturdy plastic legs - the wooden legs were an earlier version before plastic legs were available

yes it come with 4 legs

Mine LEAKS! It looks like they knew it was going to leak because there was a lot of rubber gluey stuff up in the leg holes in, what looks like, an attempt to fix leaky areas.
I guess they know that by the time you find the leak, it’s too much of a hassle to return. I’ll keep it because of that but don’t buy for the self-watering feature of it.

$138 on amazon

I just bought an earthbox from amazon which is not elevated but is on wheels so you can easily rotate position re sun exposure. Very high quality and great design. The drainage ports work great. EarthBox 1010002 Garden Kit, Terra Cotta

Picked up a City Picker at Home Depot which was a little cheaper and not quite the quality but also very pleased with it. Also in wheels which I find to be essential fwiw.

GardenWiz - do these come with legs?

@GardenWiz called that out in this post.

It’s elevated pricing because polyethylene won’t last nearly as long in the sun as one made from wood. 2 summers of UV rays will ruin this cheap plastic.
Also,you forgot to point out the reviews on Amazon.
3.2 out of 5 stars
5 star
4 star
3 star
2 star
1 star

Not trying to be snarky here – OK, maybe a little snarky – but, whether this thing comes with legs or not, what the hell makes it worth $99?

P.S.-- For those still wondering, GardenWiz says it comes with legs:
here
here
here
here and
here. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 5 of these things, two came with wooden legs, and have held up (this is their second summer). Three are a recent purchase, with those plastic legs, they suck. Legs bent (under the strain of the soil and water) and the planter fell over dumping my newly growing lettuce. It never even made it through one growing season. I was very disappointed.

My Garden Box arrived at yesterday. It was easy to put together. It’s a great size. We’re headed to the Home Depot tonight to get soil and decide what we’re going to grow!