Wizard Magic Party

Why wasn’t the Wizard of Oz invited?

Congrats on the print Seed! riddle me this: At said party with all these wizards pulling rabbits and such… sounds kind’ve freaky-deaky!

This is not Grimoire, this is unacceptable.

What’s with wizards and rabbits…

An awesome find the rabbit game.

dumbledore? :frowning: that kills it for me

The real magic is that they’re all holding identical bunnies!

When a joke has to come with an explanation, it ceases to be a joke.

Perhaps the shirt could come with a set of cards you could hand out, that tell people how hip you are. Yeah, that should work.

No beard, silly!

This seems like a setup to a joke. “Four wizards and four bunnies walk into a bar…”

Don’t wanna kill anyone’s wiz buzz, but…

Dumbledore didn’t pull the sword out of the hat; Harry did.

Merlin didn’t pull the sword from the stone; Young Arthur did.

Gandalf never had The Ring; Frodo (and earlier, others) did.

Tim only warned of the bunny, and nobody listened.

Then again, maybe that originality is the magic of the shirt.

Congrats Seed! Score one for the good guys!

Some shirts gets by on style alone, but this one has an original, well-thought-out idea behind it. Nice work, SeedUvPain!

Is a K12 the biggest size available? I’ve never heard of anything bigger than a XXXL. Anyhow, I want to get one of those other shirts that were in the fog for my brother and he is like 5,000,000 lbs so I need a big one. And when do we get to buy the other shirts, from the fog - that is?

Thanks so much and how do we ever get a “Quality Post” point? I just want one so I don’t shoot myself thinking I just do nothing but ever lack quality. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, and how to I gain a “rep” point? Thanks.

What that figment of my internet imagination said.

K12 is actually a kid’s size 12, they have 3XL for men but on the today’s woot page at the bottom there’s a link for a sizing chart if ya need it. Sadly the other shirts from the fog never get printed, there were some in there I would have gladly bought as well.

As far as the “quality post” thing, I gots no clue, I think the mods pick what they think sounds pretty or witty or something. That’s just my guess though.

Of course! It’s so simple! All you need to perform magic is have a long, white beard!

Why does Gandalf’s bunny have a ghostly head and majesty lines? Am I not remembering somthing important…? It has been awhile.

But I really needed Beard magic

because the ring has been removed and the bunny has become visible.