Wolfgang Puck 7.2 Quart Air Fryer

Yippee! WOOT! WOOT! My replacement arrived VERY quickly, and it works great. Taking the noisy one to UPS today. ONE CAVEAT: My replacement unit has CLEARLY been used. Beyond open box, most of the packaging was missing, and while it was pretty clean there was a faint mist of cooking oil on all the interior parts (as though it had been wiped down but not washed). But it makes only a sweet soft hum while running, so we’re all good!

The company that shipped the air fryer was Shamrock Industry - Nobody Lower.

So I got my replacement unit - wrong color, but that’s ok. big hole in the side of the box and unit, it did not work - and on top of all that - the return paperwork from the previous owner was still in the box indicating it did not work. Shamrock Industries - Nobody Lower (who shipped the product for Woot) obviously did not even open this unit to see if it was working when it was returned last time. I’m quite disappointed and will stay away from anything from them in the future.

The WP AF nightmare continues. Woot quickly replaced my unit - I returned the broken one, then came home to find a THIRD on my doorstep! The first replacement had clearly been used before, but it seemed to work - until I put food in it! If there is anything with any weight (a 1-qt casserole in my case) the drawer requires enormous effort to close. My husband was able to do it by “hugging” the machine, but that’s not too easy if you’ve preheated the unit. Thinking another defect, we opened our THIRD one, but had the identical issue. RETURNING.

Oh no! I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

We got one and LOVE it! It was a tremendous ‘open box’ buy. It had a tiny dent on the top, but it works wonderfully and has made the best steak, wings, fries, and chicken we have ever cooked! I wish I could get another one for my sister!