Wolfgang Puck 7.2 Quart Air Fryer

Wolfgang Puck 7.2 Quart Air Fryer

Buyer beware! I bought one of these the about a month ago listed as new out of box. It was obviously used, not cleaned, dented and even had the previous owners reason for return. Woot refunded my money but apparently removed all the negative reviews from the site. Others had similar experiences. What is going on with Amazon and Woot lately? My Amazon account was recently hacked and they never returned my calls after twice promising an account manager would call me within 48 hours. Losing faith!

1 Like

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem with the air fryer. We don’t remove poor reviews from our site. This is a new sale so it creates a new thread. You can find old threads by searching.

https://forums.woot.com/search?q=Wolfgang%20Puck%207.2%20Quart%20Air%20Fryer

I was so excited when I saw this here for only $49.99, I contacted my friends so they could also get in on this great deal. Sadly 3 out of the 5 of us that bought this didn’t work. SERIOUSLY!? These were all returned to you guys from other customers and without checking to make sure they work you guys just shipped them out to us. I know this because we found shipping labels with the names of the original purchaser. Instead of getting the units repaired you sent the broken units to us in hope that we really wanted them and we would take on the task of returning it to Wolfgang Puck for repairs. I am very disappointed, my friends will no longer purchase anything from Woot. I on the other hand have been with Woot for many years and I’ve never had any problems so I will keep shopping with you, but if this happens again I will definitely be take my business else where.

I’m very sorry for the problem. Our vendor assured us they were new. I’ve sent a note to the Home team so they can research.

In the meantime, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Update: I’m told that some may have been unopened returns hence you’re seeing a label but it has not been used.

I knew they were sold as open box but they were supposed to be “New”. Imagine 3 out of the 5 of us got air fryers that didn’t work at all. Your vendor is shady. All open boxed item should be checked before mailing to customers.

I understand your frustration. Technically, they were new so shouldn’t have needed checking. :confused:

Woot CS will take care of you.