Wolfgang Puck Grill and Waffle Maker

CORNBALLER!

Amazon Reviews are at http://www.amazon.com/Wolfgang-Puck-WPWB0040-Rotating-Grill/product-reviews/B002EVOTNM

Average Customer Review: 2.5 out of 5 stars, 8 Reviews
5 star: (2)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (1)
1 star: (4)

Are you kidding me? My girlfriend’s birthday is coming up and she wanted a waffle maker. Of course yesterday I just ordered a Waring Pro belgian waffle maker on Amazon for 20 bucks more.

Pretty crappy reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfgang-Puck-WPWB0040-Rotating-Grill/dp/B002EVOTNM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

This looks like an awesome railgun from the picture. I am disappoint.

Looks all snazzy. Too snazzy. Overcompensating for something, but I’m not sure what.

So much cleaning. Whaaaaaaa.

Reviews on Best Buy are neutral. Reviews on Amazon are neutral.
Reviews on HSN are slightly better.

I guess it depends on whether or not one is willing to spend $54.99 on what appears to be a mediocre waffle maker whether or not this is worth purchasing.

That’s not a waffle iron, that’s some kind of miniature Cylon tank

Depends on how much you enjoy mediocre waffles!

…I am dissapoint. Looks like a squaretrade will be necessary.

(lots of reviews lambasting the poor build quality)

Looks like Wolfgang Pucked up in designing this horror. Or maybe the Chinese (?) factory skimped on fulfilling the intended specs.

Sure way to get yourself booted off the Battlestar Galactica is to pack one of these in your carry-on.

Ok, picture #5.

All I want to know is;

WHAT FRIGGIN’ GENIUS DECIDED TO USE EGGO TOASTER WAFFLES IN THE ADVERTISING???

I know I’ve been lying to my wife about how long 7 inches is for years. But you don’t have to be cross-eyed to see those waffles in the picture are barely HALF as long as the fork?? ie: nowhere near the claimed 7 inches of waffle width!!

Then it doesn’t take a mathmetician to see there are too many holes in the plated waffle compared to the grills’ mold!!!???!!

WHAT THE HE77 IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I can see how it could make waffles, but how does it make grills?

[youtube=eTi9fC8JJQE][/youtube]

You don’t like waffles?

can i replace my dirty old george foreman grill with this mofo?

Would anyone advise what is the voltage required, 110V/50Hz ?
Our voltage in Singapore is 220-240V/50Hz.

You can refuse deliver on amazon stuff and get full refunds.