Wolfgang Puck Kitchen

I own the 12-piece set of stainless pans and love them. In fact, followed the woot plus link here just because of those pans. Was kinda disappointed with the rest of the selection… but if any of you are considering buying the stove set (lids/pans/utensils), I highly recommend it.

Edit: Forgot to mention they’re selling the griddle here for $10 more than my grocery store down the street. Guess I’m finally going to pull the trigger on that when I go shopping later. :slight_smile:

We count on you all just for these things. :slight_smile: (Yeah, it made me smile.)

The Buy now isn’t working for me… :frowning: (This happened 2 days ago and I missed my red baking pans… *sob).

Browser: Chrome

ETA: Never mind. It worked on the third try.

Glad you got this working! You also will want to be reporting your issues through the beta feedback button up there. :slight_smile:

Despite the posts here and on amazon about the non stick coated pans failing, I think I will nab one. I know that even the cheapest of pans can have longevity if taken care of properly. I will be a good source of info next time around.

excellent. we like it when people come back with info.

plus i want to see more of that sombrero-sporting, hatchet-wielding avatar.

Non-stick pans are good for a few things, like omelets (and other egg dishes) and pancakes.

I don’t own them, but I like that the shears come apart for cleaning. I don’t know why you’d need so many different ones.

Shears are good to have around in the kitchen, from breaking down a chicken to cutting twine. since they come apart there’s no place between the blades for nasty stuff to grow.

Then isn’t it worth giving the guy or gal a Quality Post?!

Dutch oven is listed at $39.99 with no reviews over at Dillards. Access Denied

And I think Home.Woot had them previously at $30?

I started using Wolfgang Puck cookware when I bought some at a local store. At a higher price, mind you. I would recommend it to anyone, especially at these prices.

For what it’s worth… the shears are lacking in quality.

I ordered the Omelet Pan and its surface/coating is flaking off . . . has this happened to anyone else?? I have “babied” this pan in regard to use, cleaning, and storage. Loved it until that happened . . . now I can’t use it at all.

We ordered both pans with the non-stick coating, and let me say it is terrible. I couldn’t even season the pan or use it for non-stick eggs and pancakes!

The coating flecked off into the first egg, then when I washed it … the majority of the non-stick peeled completely off the center of the pan.

Did you get weird brown marks, too, from the edge of the egg where it stuck to the pan? That is an additional -ergh- that I have with the pan.

On the second pan, I put butter in the pan let it melt, then put pancake batter and that sucker wouldn’t let go of the pancake. No flap-jacks for this girl using that Wolfgang pan. Again, the brown marks from where the pancake stuck to the pan and with the sponge and a soak, there was non-stick peeling off.

Ruined breakfast, ruined pans.

Ugh, sorry for the problems with the pans. They do have a one year warranty through Wolfgang. Have you contacted the company for assistance?